Yacht Life Sciences recruits highly skilled Life Science industry professionals for Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Biologics and Janssen Vaccines & Prevention) in Leiden, the Netherlands. We help Johnson & Johnson (J&J) with Life Science professionals who put their expertise and enthusiasm for leading projects for this client in the area of process development, both in upstream (USP) and downstream (DSP) within research & development and manufacturing. We focus on the following process development jobs for J&J:
- Assistant Scientist (Senior Technician) USP/ DSP
- Associate Scientist USP/ DSP
- Scientist USP/ DSP
- Process Engineer
In order to extend our professional pool, I am always interested in speaking to highly-skilled candidates who want to broaden their already gained USP and/or DSP experience in the Life Science Industry and are dreaming to work for Johnson & Johnson one day.
- a BSc, MSc or PhD degree with a strong background in Biomedical Sciences, Bio-pharmaceutical Sciences, Life Science & Technology or other relevant study
- >2 years experience in a Biotechnological or Pharmaceutical company and/or Contract Research Organization is required
- >2 years experience within USP and/or DSP is required
- Working knowledge with GLP, GMP, and/ or ISO standards is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written); fluency in Dutch is preferred but not mandatory
- A strong drive to win and deliver results, together with your multidisciplinary and international team
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to think out-of-the-box to create new innovations
- A persuasive and accurate mentality
If you match our criteria, please send us your CV and motivation. Based on the incoming, available applications, we select and invite candidates to meet with us and explore career opportunities at J&J. Please note that we might not have a concrete vacancy that fits your profile at that moment.
You can become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth. Yacht offers opportunities for secondment and freelance (ZZP) projects, but also permanent placement directly at our clients.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.