Siemens is growing fast and is looking for additional workforce in the form of a BIM Engineer / 3D Modeler.
The main area of responsibility will be the digital twin deliverables of challenging projects for energy distribution systems in the international datacenter market.
As BIM engineer, you are primarily focused on producing 3D parametric model deliverables for electrical equipment and modular structures. Our projects have a specific emphasis on power distribution systems relevant to industrial applications, particularly within the data center sector. The BIM team is dedicated to the creation of customized Revit families for the electrical equipment. Additionally, we provide extensive support to busbar trunking system engineers and assist our sales teams with visualizations of their conceptual designs.
You are a person who gets things done. As BIM Engineer, you are responsible for the models based on the custom design configurations of electrical equipment created by the system and modular structures engineers. The accuracy, reliability, and detailing of the deliverables during the various phases of projects are of essential importance for communication with clients and contractors.
Additionally, you will support the busbar trunking system engineers with their daily activities in BIM models. The BIM engineer integrates project input information and ensures an accurate, user-friendly and optimally performing BIM model, which is stored on client-side cloud environments. During key phases of busbar projects, the BIM engineer supports the busbar engineer with BIM modelling tasks and the creation of documentation deliverables.
Throughout the realization of these projects, the combination of our customers' high demands and short lead times adds to the challenges of our projects.
- Modelling of custom Revit families of electrical equipment and modular structures
- Working with BIM standards
- Facilitating BIM models in cloud environments
- Supporting busbar trunking system engineers with BIM technical and documentation activities
- Supporting the sales department with 3D visualizations
- Expanding and maintaining the library of content used during the projects.
- Improving on work methods
- Completed a technical HBO or MBO+ education or equivalent
- Provable skills and knowledge in any 3D modeling and real-time rendering software
- Experienced with Autodesk Revit
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Preferably, knowledge of the Dutch language as well.
- Residing in the region of The Hague
- Attention to detail, well organized, drive for improvement and self-critical
- Interests in computing and technology
- Capable of working both independently and in a team
- Flexible work attitude, practical, and results-oriented
- Communicative and engaged.
- Salary: €3500 – €4250 p.m. based on full time.
- Hours: 40 hour p.w.
- Location: The Hague
- Contract: 1 year via Yacht, after that extension or a perm contract with the company is possible
- Educational budget
- Thirteenth month
Arie, the manager, is looking for a (Junior) BIM Engineer / 3D Modeler who will fit in his team of driven and relative young engineers. After a long career in the international aircraft industry Arie is now managing this team for almost three years, he is working hard to grow the team and make them ready for the future. The Busbar and BIM team exist of approximately 13 engineers with different technical and cultural backgrounds.
Distribution Systems is part of the Smart Infrastructure business unit. We are specialists in the design and delivery of custom build energy solutions for a very demanding market both national as international.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.