We offer a challenging position for an electronics engineer. Working closely together with our multidisciplinary team and with our suppliers, your responsibilities range from life cycle management to bringing our product design to the next level through improvements for manufacturability and reliability. You realize that quality is of paramount importance, and you are passionate about delivering solutions that truly stand out.
- Defining opportunities for improving product design for manufacturability, while safeguarding system performance, reliability, risk controls, design controls, compliance to standards, and cost as production volumes increase.
- Together with subcontractors, optimize production processes and test solutions for further eliminating manufacturing risks, while assessing product safety and performance.
- Set requirements for production documentation to ensure compliance, in alignment with design documentation, to realize consistent technical product documentation.
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Proven track record in mature product design and life-cycle management.
- Familiar with production processes used by Electronics manufacturing services (EMS) companies, such as SMT, and in-circuit testing.
- Familiar with technical documentation requirements in a regulated industry.
- At least four years of working experience in electronics product development and familiar with PCBA design tools and methods (DfM, DfX, FMEA, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, a down-to-earth mentality, and the ability to form a bridge between design and production teams.
- You are a ‘finisher’ who takes ownership of the development with a strong drive for results.
- Marktconform salary and terms.
- Salvia BioElectronics offers you a challenging job with a lot of freedom for the future and enough opportunities to grow.
- The company is a very progressive start-up company with a nice family culture and a great product to work on for helping people who are facing migraine.
Salvia BioElectronics is a medical device company pioneering neuromodulation therapies for migraine. Salvia's unique, paper-thin implant is designed to reduce the frequency and intensity of migraine attacks by delivering gentle electrical pulses to the nerves associated with the condition. The company is currently in the clinical stage of development. In addition, Salvia is considering potential opportunities the device creates to treat cluster headaches and other neurological disorders. Salvia has received the Breakthrough Device Designation from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), facilitating expedited market access for devices that treat life-threatening or irreversibly debilitating conditions.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.