Reell Precision Manufacturing, based in Elsloo, is a leading company specialized in the design and production of precision mechanical components and systems. They provide tailor-made solutions for various industries, including the automotive, aerospace, electronics and medical sectors. You are in contact with the location in the USA to create advanced solutions/technologies in the manufacturing industry.
Reell provides a perfect product fit for customer applications. Reell's patented technology is widely used in consumer electronics, automotive, aircraft interiors, medical technology, workstation furniture, kiosk/data terminals, and architectural lighting industries.
As Quality Engineer, you are primarily responsible for representing Reell in a fair, genuine, and trustworthy manner. You contribute to positive, energizing, and rewarding environments for all Coworkers. You apply stakeholder management with other Reell facilities, Functional leaders, and coworkers to contribute ideas, vision, energy, and passion. Also, ensure that the customers are receiving products that meet or exceed their expectations. You use problem-solving techniques and work habits to diagnose and resolve issues. You also deploy data-driven decisions.
- You are taking care of Engineering changes and Corrective and Preventive actions (CAPA)
- You develop continuous improvement plans and applies quality tools and methods like Lean and Six Sigma
- You participate in New Product Development teams, provide product development deliverables as assigned, and participate in project gate review activities.
- You are the contact person regarding supplier development, and quality issues for clients and suppliers and initiate, prepare and review items such as 8D reports.
- You are cooperating with the metrology lab to determine measurement methods and access and correct measurement correlation issues.
- You prepare and conduct Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (Gage R&D) and apply Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
- Bachelor Degree (Mechanical/Industrial Engineering preferred). Minimum of two years Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing organization. Working knowledge of and experience with Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Experience in in applying quality tools and methods such as: PFMEA, Process Control Plans, Measurement Systems Analysis, which includes Gage R&R studies.
- Working knowledge of any ISO9001-based Quality Management System, including ISO9001, International Automotive task Force (IATF) 16949 and ISO13485.
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Experience with SPC and related software.
- Understanding of sampling plan methodologies.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task while prioritizing goals.
- Strong ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively quantify, summarize, and present non-conforming conditions relative to an established objective standard, specification, or expectation.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with teams and individuals at all levels of the Reell and supplier organizations.
- Ability to negotiate and seek outcomes.
- Able to lift 25 lbs. when needed.
- Able to work in a manufacturing and office setting.
- Business-related travel as required; within Europe (2-3 business trips/year) and international (1 business trip/year).
- To be hired you must live in the Netherlands already with permission to work.
- To be hired, you must speak and write the Dutch language fluently.
- Market conform salary depending on years of working experience between 4000 and 5500 Gross a month
- Nice environment with an open family culture
An extensive recruitment & selection process, including an assessment, is part of the procedure within Reell.
Once you have proven your suitability, you will immediately be employed by Reell.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.