As Property Owner CyberSecurity, you are the senior subject-matter expert within Embedded Engineering. With a team of CyberSecurity Engineers, you are responsible for the definition, implementation, and supporting the validation of the CyberSecurity concept on vehicle-related Control Systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing the Preliminary CyberSecurity Analysis
- Definition of the CyberSecurity Plan
- Creating the vehicle-level Threat and Risk Analysis (TaRA)
- Definition of the CyberSecurity concept and resulting countermeasures, considering the control system capabilities, Functional Safety, and Diagnostics concept
- Alignment of the CyberSecurity concept and the implementation with other stakeholders in the organization, e.g. Manufacturing, aftersales, and IT
- Maintaining the Corporate Design Specification “Vehicle Cyber Security” as well as CyberSecurity methods, templates, and corresponding parts of the process descriptions
- Alignment with other Cyber Security subject matter experts within PACCAR
- Day-to-day coordination of the Embedded CyberSecurity team
- Coordinating relevant outsourcing activities
You will review and approve:
- Stakeholder requirement documents
- Proposals from Suppliers
- Verification Reports
You will support:
- Impact Analysis of Change Requests
- Root cause analyses of issues related to CyberSecurity
- Simultaneous Engineering teams under the lead of a System Owner to support a successful integration in production
- Providing Cyber Security training for PACCAR Product Development
- Maintaining Cyber Security process descriptions and tools
- Cyber Security Engineer activities, including:
- Definition of CyberSecurity requirements for new/updated ECU’s
- Discuss implementation proposals with suppliers
- Definition of the crypto service functionality within the IT infrastructure
- Functional validation of the Cybersecurity concept
In this position, you will report regular status updates to the Engineering Manager of the Embedded Architecture team.
• Technical education on master level with a specialisation in CyberSecurity, mechanical-, electrical- or automotive engineering
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in automotive and CyberSecurity
• Knowledge of embedded software and hardware
• Knowledge of automotive standards like ISO 21434, ISO 14229 and Autosar
• Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and convincing
• Analytical skills
• You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and to the point
• Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill
• Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn Dutch language.
In addition to an interesting challenge, we offer an excellent salary. In addition, you have the option of making use of a group health insurance, a market-based pension scheme and ample development opportunities. We strive to align the employment contract with the wishes of our employees. A permanent contract is one of the possibilities.
The Architecture department within Embedded Engineering is responsible for the:
• translation of requirements on a functional level into a physical Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architecture consisting of Control Systems; a combination of hardware and software components,
• the further split of PACCAR developed Control Systems into an architecture consisting of hardware, Basic Software and Application Software, and
• maintenance of expertise in key areas, like CyberSecurity, diagnostics and functional safety
To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are seeking a well-qualified Property Owner Cyber Security, to work within our creative team in an innovative, fast-moving environment!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.