Who are we?
Yunex Traffic (Siemens Mobility) is a technological company with more than 230 passionate employees in the Netherlands and 3000 worldwide who have a passion for innovative and complex infrastructure projects. We develop, realize and maintain IT platforms, automation solutions and other systems for bridges, tunnels, barriers, locks and (water) roads in order to increase the quality of life, traffic safety and sustainability. By working together with our clients and listening to each other's interests, we make projects successful.
Yunex Traffic stands for quality, and this is reflected in your working environment and (international) relationships. Expectations are high, but there is something in return: freedom and flexibility to organize your work as it suits you as a person, taking into account the project and the project team.
You play an important role in building the infrastructure in the Netherlands, and your input is of great importance to us in the success of our projects.
Concrete current projects include the 3B Bridges Building Block for Rijkswaterstaat, the Stockholm Bypass Project and the A9 BaHo with the Schiphol Bridge.
Do you want to participate in these beautiful projects, and do you have extensive experience with the technical management of infrastructure projects? Then we invite you to apply and welcome you as a new colleague in our team for the Stockholm Bypass.
What is the Stockholm Bypass?
The Stockholm bypass – Förbifart Stockholm – is a new route for the European highway (E4) past the Swedish capital Stockholm. The new Highway will connect the southern and northern parts of the Stockholm county, relieve the arterial roads and the inner city of traffic and reduce the vulnerability of the Stockholm traffic system. Just over 18 km of the total of 21 km of the highway are in tunnels. When the link opens for traffic it will be one of the longest road tunnels in the world. By 2035, the Swedish Transport Administration (Trafikverket) estimates that The Stockholm bypass will be used by approximately 140,000 vehicles per day. Yunex Traffic has won the contract in 2019 for the complete automation of the tunnels, including the systems for the monitoring and traffic safety within the tunnels.
What is your role?
As a Test Manager of the Stockholm Bypass, you are responsible for the test management of the entire Yunex Traffic technical scope. This means you are responsible for the test strategy for the tests FAT, SAT, iSAT etc. including the deliveries of the corresponding test documents like testplans, test specifications, test reports etc.
An additional responsibility is the coordination of testing in relation to the other 4 lots in order to come to an integral test strategy and testplan for the complete tunnel installations for al 5 lots.
The project team consists of 37 people distributed over the disciplines command and control, tunnel systems and the project management office.
What will be your responsibilities?
- You realize the entire test strategy for the Yunex scope including the delivery of the required test documents.
- You have regular meetings (on site and off site) with the Yunex team, with the customer Trafikverket and the other lots to come to a overall final test strategy
- You are responsible for the execution of the correct Systems Engineering processes Testing and Verification & Validation
- You adjust the test plans as this is required by new incoming technical change requests that effect the test strategy
- You are a 'people person' and know what is required for good collaboration within your own team, but also with the customer and the other lots
- Travel to Sweden about 2 weeks/month (50%) is required for regular test alignment meetings
What do we ask:
- A completed technical bachelor or master education in the field of Electrical Engineering/ Systems and control/Industrial Automation, or equivalent;
- We require extensive working experience in an engineering environment, of which at least 5 years in the field of test management as a test manager;
- Knowledge of system engineering methodologies is highly desirable;
- You are someone who naturally connects people and tasks
- You master English fluently and preferably speak Dutch or wiling to learn
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.