For the Asset Engineering team we are looking for an enthusiastic and result driven Electrical Engineer.
The Technical Department is the center of expertise for Engineering at the Bergen op Zoom site of SABIC. It delivers expert knowledge to all facilities with a focus on the chemical and compounding plants. The organization of the Technical Department consists of multiple subgroups: Process Engineering, Asset Engineering, Process Control, Inspection & Compliance, Process Safety Management, Project Development & Control and Energy & Sustainability. The Asset Engineering team is responsible for e.g. the design of the asset, the asset life plan, the operating window, continuous reviewing of the asset performance and the subsequent feedback to Operations and Maintenance. Within Technical, the Asset Engineering Department consists of 6 disciplines: Civil, Static, Rotating, Instrumentation & Analyzers, Electrical and Asset Performance.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent through combination of education and working-experience.
- Minimum 5 years of reliability, maintenance and/or engineering experience with LV switchgear in oil & gas, petrochemical and/or energy production industry.
- Experience in maintenance (execution) processes.
- Experience in engineering (execution) processes.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of general principles and theories related to engineering and contributes significantly to the solution of a variety of complex engineering problems.
- Thorough knowledge in Dutch codes & standards regarding low voltage installations and electrical safety (i.e. NEN 1010/NEN_EN 60204/NEN_EN 50110/NEN 3140), STIPEL certification is a pre.
- Risk based analytical mindset and experience in participating in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Good analytical, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, e.g. with regards to change- and stakeholder-management: able to efficiently introduce new reliability concepts, to strive for change and to effectively communicate to multiple levels and disciplines within the organization.
- Supports Installation Responsible Persons according to NEN-EN 50110/NEN 3140 with updating or writing specifications and procedures.
- Monitoring electrical assets performance, predict equipment failures & proactively address potential issues through effective equipment strategy.
- Develop multiyear asset plans for electrical equipment.
- Carry out investigations and failure analysis to pinpoint failures & develop suitable recommendations that will ensure an optimum level of integrity.
- Turnaround scope review & support during execution for all electrical equipment. Ensure immediate technical support with recommendation related to any unexpected findings during turnaround execution period.
- Lead and/or participate in CDP project phase for electrical equipment.
- Defines and implements best practices, technical alerts and SABIC Manufacturing Standards for electrical equipment.
- Assess feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, products or equipment when necessary data are insufficient or confirmation by testing is advisable.
Primary employment conditions
12 x a monthly salary based on experience (normally between €4000-6500 gross)
8.33% holiday pay calculated over 12 monthly salaries
At least an annual contract, where we would like to work towards an indefinite-term contract
You will always be paid 100% of your salary during your employment contract
Pension scheme (pension accrual from day 1)
Annual net €3500 training budget
Net €750 to set up your home workplace
The possibility of a Yacht bonus or, if applicable to our client, an end-of-year bonus or 13th month
Possibility of referral bonuses
25 days of vacation per year based on 40 hours
Travel allowance or lease car
Hybrid working, including 1 or 2 days a week at home
Good and personal guidance with 1 point of contact from Yacht, to be completed according to your own wishes and quantity.
Yacht is the partner for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc and PhD) in technology! In addition to recruiting new Interim Professionals for our organization, we provide Recruitment & Selection services for clients and candidates. Together we will find the perfect assignment for you! With us you are also assured of your income, even if your assignment is unexpectedly canceled or expires.
We offer you a network that you can fall back on. Consider our professionally strong professionals who can help you with career orientation, job interviews or substantive issues. We have the largest network of Engineering professionals, but also a very strong network of clients. As a preferred supplier for various (Petro)chemical companies, food manufacturers, energy companies and engineering firms, we can always be the first to offer you the best vacancies!
During your career at Yacht you will receive one-on-one coaching and you will continuously discuss your personal development. This way we ensure that your job fits the development goals you have in mind and that you remain continuously challenged. We do this not only by supporting you with a challenging job, but also with training such as a project management course or Six Sigma.
Want to know more about what we can do for you? Please contact Jeannot Dupuis via Jeannot.Dupuis@Yacht.nl or 0657453078
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.