The Security Engineer works within the IT Department. The IT Department is responsible for designing, maintaining and supporting Allseas's information technology infrastructure, enabling the organisation to leverage both information and technology in an efficient, productive and secure manner.
The Security Engineer is responsible for all cyber security related activities. This function covers both Security Analyst and Security Engineer tasks. These activities include development of security run books, composing use cases, vulnerability assessment, detecting security incidents and follow-up of incidents response. The Security Engineer closely co-operates with the Department Head IT in the investigation, implementation and development of new technologies and policies to enhance security capabilities and implement improvements.
· Continuous monitoring of all activities and systems related to IT security;
· Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and Management;
· Oversee the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications;
· Resolve security threats and vulnerability issues in a timely and effective manner;
· Change ownership and implementation of IT security improvements;
· Perform risk analysis and deliver reports and assessments to Management;
· Research, recommend, evaluate and assist in implementing improved IT security solutions;
· Offer security guidance and run awareness campaigns.
What we expect from you
· Minimum 3 -5 years working in IT related field;
· 1 -2 year(s) working in IT security;
· Specialist knowledge and experience in securing hybrid environments;
· Some experience in security monitoring and response, plus switching with a supplier;
· Enthusiasm to stay up to date with the latest state of affairs in the field of security threats and solutions;
· Knowledge and experience in documenting findings and advice;
· Terms that sound familiar to you are:
- Security baselines
- Security Incident & Event Management systems
- Risk Analyses
- Information Security Management System (ISO27001)
- CISM/CISSP certification
- Declassification and emergency response planning
· Communicatively strong and convincing, you can explain everything clearly to the stakeholders and get them on board;
· Do you have an eye for the impact of changes on the end user;
· Strong in Dutch and English.
What we offer you
Working at Allseas allows you the chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration and down-to-earth culture at its core.
You can expect:
- competitive industry benchmarked salary and excellent pension
- performance based salary raises and bonuses
- 30 holidays days per year, flexible working hours
- extensive training and development programme, study budgets and coaching
- a company-sponsored fitness scheme
- internal clubs, committees, parties and (sportive) events
Allseas is a world-leading contractor in the offshore energy market. Experts in the design and execution of large and complex offshore projects, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of technology. Designed and optimised in-house, our versatile fleet of specialised vessels operate worldwide, equipped with the most advanced equipment and systems. Allseas specialises in four core activities: offshore pipeline installation, heavy lift, deep-ocean polymetallic nodule collection and river waste collection.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.