Do you want to grow with us and develop yourself in a dynamic project organization? You can leverage all your technical talent and become a part of the digital revolution and energy transition, collaborating to create a sustainable world.
The Data Center market is growing rapidly, and we are constantly searching for new team members. The currently open position bears the job title of Project Engineer Busbar - Electrical.
We understand that this might not sound familiar, but hopefully, you can recognize yourself in the following description:
- Design Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Project Lead Engineer
- Engineering Project Manager
What does your day look like?
That depends on your experience, of course. As a Busbar engineer, you design the rail channel systems that provide crucial energy distribution in data centers. But this could also be a project in the industry, for instance. As long as they are challenging projects, we're up for it.
Short lead times and high customer demands create a lot of dynamism during the implementation. In summary:
- Electrical engineering development of a design.
- Developing a technical design in a 3D environment.
- Addressing questions related to layout, component selection, fire safety, mechanical interfacing, electrical auxiliary systems, and cabling.
- Coordinating interfaces with colleagues responsible for designing low-voltage distribution, medium-voltage systems, or E-houses.
- Reviewing technical basic and detailed designs.
- Proactively maintaining contact with the customer, considering commercial aspects.
- Organizing and participating in factory acceptance tests (FAT) with the customer.
- Creating documentation.
- Providing support from the office during assembly and commissioning.
- Handling outstanding issues and ensuring a proper project closure.
- Initiating and developing improvement proposals.
What do you bring to the table?
- A bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
- Experience is welcome (preferably in an international project environment).
- Detail-oriented, critical, and a broad technical interest.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken; Dutch is advantageous.
- Willingness to work for short periods at customer sites and production locations domestically and internationally.
- Capable of working both independently and in a team.
- Flexible work attitude, practical and results-oriented.
- Communicative and engaged.
- Resilient and capable of performing in a hectic environment.
- Salary: €3000 – €4000 p.m. based on full time.
- Hours: 40 hour p.w. (32 hours p.w. is optional)
- Location: Den Haag
- Start date: flexible, but preferably soon
- Contract: 1 year via Yacht, after that extension or a perm contract with the company is possible
- Educational budget
Arie leads the engineers; he is an experienced manager with a lot of experience in coaching (young) technicians. The team consists of a diverse mix of genders, experiences, cultures, and backgrounds.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.