In this position you start at 06:30hrs and finish around 18:30hrs You make sure that our employees are provided with the right tools and materials in cooperation with our Stock Keeper.
You check how long the required activity takes and if the right toolbox is present. In addition, you create the first work permit. Should a turbine shut down, you adjust the schedule so that the downtime can be resolved first. You take care of the briefing in the morning, informing the teams about the work scheduled for them and the weather conditions.
Together with the Senior Technician you are the first safety net in case of downtime, you inform the customer about the state of affairs. In this position you will work on a rotation schedule which is 4 days on / 4 days off, this means you are also working during weekends and public holidays.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating and supporting the execution of service and maintenance on the offshore wind turbines;
- Monitoring weather conditions and employee safety outside;
- Planning and assigning foreseen and unforeseen (maintenance) work to the teams;
- Maintaining efficient schedules for planned maintenance activities and preparing daily and weekly schedules for the team;
- All related duties such as reviewing time records and tracking parts to enable billing, coordinating the preparation/delivery of HSE related documentation and coordinating filing, reporting, and documentation to support full service and maintenance history;
- Various administrative duties;
- Warehouse support in case the Stores supervisor is absent;
What you need to make a difference
- You have completed a secondary education (mbo) and preferably have a technical background;
- You have some relevant work experience as a Service Coordinator (Planner), having scheduled employees as well as parts and tools.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation is a plus;
- You are stress resistant and have a great sense of responsibility, you are a real team player;
- You have got good communication skills and can communicate efficiently and confidently with stakeholders;
- You have got solid computer skills, MS Office and preferably ERP system experience (SAP)
Salary: €3000 - €3900 p.m.
Hours: 4 days of 11.25 hours, then 4 days off.
Location: IJmuiden (4 days on site)
Start: As soon as possible
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. We make real what matters, our has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology.
Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet. We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world.
We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.