ASML is seeking a senior SAP procurement consultant with experience in product-related procurement processes in high-tech industries to join their Agile Release Train (ART) - Sourcing & Supplier Collaboration ART. In this role, you will act as the primary IT contact for business stakeholders and product owners in the sourcing and procurement organization. You will be responsible for leading IT development and implementation projects, working on larger epics as well as smaller changes in an agile environment. You will challenge the business on their requirements and processes and translate them into functional IT specifications that you will implement in mostly SAP solutions. The role also involves creating functional designs, customizing, testing, training key-users, and taking the lead in the entire process.
We are seeking a highly experienced SAP consultant with expertise in procurement, ideally in a B2B high tech environment. You should hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology, industrial engineering or a related field, and be SAP certified in relevant solutions.
Your technical and functional skills should include SAP MM (e.g. purchasing, material planning, inventory management, etc.), SAP LES (e.g. inbound/outbound logistics, ASN, etc.), and SAP Ariba Network. You should also have excellent communication skills, a strong sense of accountability, and experience working in an agile environment.
Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required, and knowledge of Dutch is a plus. You must be eligible to work on site in Veldhoven, The Netherlands, at least 3 days per week.
To excel in this role, we require the following skills:
- Customer-focused mindset with a strong drive for delivering high-quality results;
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude, always eager to take on new challenges;
- Capable of handling resistance and finding creative solutions to problems;
- Strong influencing skills and ability to lead without formal authority;
- Proven track record of thriving in high-pressure environments;
- Excellent consulting skills with a hands-on mentality, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
At Yacht, you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development by offering training in soft and/or hard skills. Additionally, we organize informal networking events such as the Know Your Colleague series, the Yacht summer barbecue, and the New Year's dinner.
The employment conditions are as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competencies, ranging from €5,500 to a maximum of €6,500 gross per month based on 40 hours per week;
- 13th month;
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours per week;
- 8.33% holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Possibility of working from home, with a minimum of three days in the office;
- Option to work 36 hours per week, if preferred.
Please apply only if you already live in the Netherlands.
ASML, founded in 1984, is the world's foremost manufacturer of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Their IT division supports information management, infrastructure, and critical business processes across the organization. The hardware, IT infrastructure, and applications are crucial for ASML's internal and external activities. ASML IT operates in an agile environment using the SAFE framework.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.