As a Supply Chain professional, you can relate to the motto: “Supply Chain will never be the bottleneck for growth”. In light of this motto, our client is investing in capacity, building scalable processes and automate where possible. To keep up with the complexity that comes with growth, they strive for simple and elegant solutions to stay in control. Keeping excellent customer service as the most important part of their work!
And they are also investing in your personal development. Besides an exciting job with challenging opportunities to increase your experience and knowledge, you will also develop your skills in their brand new Supply Chain Training Academy.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As a Supply Planner, you ensure sufficient product availability at their suppliers, through translating their S&OP demand forecast into the best production plan possible, as well as optimization of the way of working with their suppliers to maximise profitability and availability.
You work in the Supply Chain Department and are part of a category Supply Planning team. You report directly to a Manager Supply Planning and partner with all other end to end supply chain teams as well as our suppliers.
You are eager to achieve maximum availability and operational excellence, by using your analytical and pragmatic skills. Based on the forecast, inventory levels, logistics capacity, orders, and commercial calendar you ensure that the necessary supply will be produced and available in time, in the right amount. You are constantly looking for business process improvements and opportunities in the way of working with our suppliers to further improve our supply planning processes.
As Supply Planner you are responsible for managing production plans of supply categories and the collaboration and way of working with suppliers.
Key result areas are:
- Product Availability at Suppliers, ensure maximization of availability while always maintaining this within the agreed boundaries with suppliers;
- Production planning, planning production with suppliers and managing inventory of the products within your category;
- Supplier Management, managing the supply chain – supplier relationships while always looking for improvements and continuity of the collaboration;
- Stakeholder Management, provide relevant and on time information towards our fulfilment teams and supply operations team, regarding available supply at suppliers.
- You have a completed bachelor’s/master’s degree (Supply Chain, Business Economics, Business Administration or Logistics);
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in a Omnichannel/Supply Chain environment;
- You have substantial analytical and planning skills;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (written and verbally);
- You strive to be the ‘best in class’ in your discipline;
- You are an analytical powerhouse, pragmatic, proactive, assertive, flexible and accurate, and eager to contribute to a growing organisation that can become increasingly effective and efficient, day by day, thanks to your input.
- To be able to apply, you already must live in the Netherlands.
You will receive a contract directly from our client.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.