Do you have experience in IBM DOORS Next Generation (DNG) and Configuration Management (CM)? Here's an opportunity to put your skills to the test!
We are seeking a DNG Key-user and Configuration Management Expert to co-manage the DNG Requirement Management system used by Global Powertrain and Vehicle Development organizations. As a Key-user and CM Expert, you will be responsible for guiding a group of users representing software architecture and design within Embedded Engineering. You will be the primary contact between DNG Functional Application Manager, Project Management, and Software Development teams.
• Manage DNG artifacts for software architecture and detailed design
• First line of support for software engineers, for questions, requests, issues related to DNG functionality. Process incidents from engineers and when unable to resolve the issue, report incident to Functional Application Manager
• Train engineers for DNG usage and configuration management principles
• Cooperate with other experts from different departments to perform process improvements
• Monitor use of DNG in accordance with set work methods
• Test new DNG releases and fixes prior to production upgrade
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Software Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience with configuration and/or change management
• Experience with IBM DOORS Next Generation and the JAZZ platform or similar systems.
• Fluent in English - effective communication in both verbal and written form
• Ability to act and adapt in a fast changing environment, serving multiple stakeholders
• Knowledge of AGILE software development processes
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career.
During your assignment we will coach you and help you develop your personal and professional skills. There will be a lot of learning on the job and also the possibility to do courses. We will always be in contact for you to make to best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment.
With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract we strive to give a satisfying contract with our professionals.
Are you an expat coming to the Netherlands? We can image that you have some questions about how this works.
Normally the interviews will happen on skype but a second face-to-face interview is sometimes necessary.
When you are hired for a job in the Netherlands, Yacht will arrange this move for you.
We will arrange the visa application for you (and your family) and look for the appropriate housing for you.
Next to this we will help you get the 30% ruling and Dutch Social Security number.
You will be part of the Platform Development team of DAF Embedded Engineering that is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Embedded Engineering has over 100 highly skilled people today. Together they deliver world class engineering in the domains of engine controllers and vehicle controllers.
Embedded Engineering is primarily located in Eindhoven and has an office in Pune, India. Next to that, focusing on common software development, Embedded Engineering works closely together with PACCAR Embedded Engineering located in Renton (near Seattle), the USA.
The products developed within Embedded Engineering are applied on DAF trucks but also in the famous PACCAR brands Kenworth and Peterbilt. Through component sales our products are used by leading bus and coach manufacturers.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.