Job Summary: archetect OTC
As Business archetect OTC you are responsible for integration of SAP and Salesforce. Support the business to realize the right changes on time and at the lowest possible cost to support end users in their daily processes
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Analyzes and translates the need for qualitative information and ICT services, so that the organization is optimally supported.
- Consults fellow functional support employees about improvements and adjustments in the process and application landscape
- Performs the intake of Change Request and translates the desired changes into requirements and/or specifications or solutions and records this in the agreed deliverables.
- Analyzes standard user requests and prepares reports for further analysis by end-users.
- Indicates priority in the issues to be dealt with on the basis of necessity, desirability and costs.
- Create SAP solutions --> Salesforce
Advises and supports managers and colleagues in the use and deployment of applications within the application landscape so that the applications can be optimally utilized.
- Advises on the use of, the design of and the adjustments to the functional landscape.
- Makes proposals for changes to the functionality in the landscape to Team Manager and fellow functional support employees.
- Explores the possibilities of the application and keeps track of market developments.
- Analyzes issues (Incidents, Questions and Standard Change Requests) and proposes solutions within the SLA guidelines.
- Supports users with user questions and configuration requests.
- Prepare reports on request and deliver them to the users for further analysis
- Ensures the implementation of these solutions, including the associated adjustments in the (functional) documentation.
- Takes care of the testing and acceptance of new or changed functionalities within the subject area.
- Instructs colleague functional and application support employees and key-users in the use of the new or changed functionality.
- Is responsible for monitoring the daily production process flows.
- Is able to coordinate the implementation of software on acceptance and production environments with external developers.
- Checks and coordinates with Business Analyst.
- Coordinates maintenance releases. Ensures correct prioritization of the bug fixes to be scheduled and arranges communication (including announcements and release notes) about the maintenance release.
Education & Experience
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP OTC
- Experience in a similar position with at least 5 years;
- Experience as a architect
- SAP solutions
- Integration with Salesfoce
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Flexible and stress resistant;
- Spoken and written in Dutch and English
- Experience with application development and management processes. Knowledge of Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with system testing and project and release work.
- Knowledge and experience with ASL/BiSL, ITIL.
- Knowledge of process and information analysis methods and techniques.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.