As a Consumer Marketing Manager for OneBlade at Philips, you will have the exciting opportunity to lead the global product portfolio line for a leading brand, Philips. This role offers a balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activities in an international business environment where you will take initial ideas through product development and market introduction.
- Translate market, consumer, and shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses, into winning product concepts by defining product positioning.
- Identify and optimize winning concepts, integrate them into strategic product roadmaps, and bring them from idea to market.
- Drive upstream marketing activities for the given product range/solutions, including defining the strategy and its enablers, and aligning them with key markets globally.
- Develop value propositions and mid-life updates based on customer insights, and create portfolio, product, and claims roadmaps.
- Manage the business case, pricing, and margin optimization for the assigned product portfolio, and steer the product development process from start to end.
- Collaborate with various departments including innovation, technology & development, internal and external design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication, and international sales organizations.
- Extend the lifecycle of existing products by contributing with your marketing views and passion for the consumer.
- Regularly interact with marketing teams in key markets and ensure successful product launches that fit local market needs.
Join us in this exciting role where you can apply your strategic thinking and product development skills to make a significant impact on the global market!
We are looking for
- University degree in a relevant subject area (for example business/strategic marketing, economics) International business or study experience preferred
- At least 4 years of consumer marketing, product market introductions or marketing communications experience in an international business environment
- Fluent in English (written & verbal)
- Strong drive and experience in value proposition creation
- Self-driven &entrepreneurial personality (ownership)
- Strong in communication: ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, and create network within the organization globally
- Abstract thinking in combination with a pragmatic attitude and good organizational skills.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €3.800 and a maximum of €5.000 gross per month based on 40 hours
- 13th month
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
- There is a possibility to work 32 or 36 hours per week, if that is your preference
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
Your team: You will be part of the international Philips OneGrooming Team, within Male Grooming. You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands and in our market organizations.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.