As Integral Project Manager After Sales you are responsible for the enhancement and development of current and new DAF After Sales processes, applications and systems.
• Prepare future projects
• Manage system-related (capital) projects from start to finish, including roll-out to the business and hand-over to the standing organization This In conjunction with After Sales business, DAF IT and possible also with Global Connected Services, Product Development (EU and NA) and suppliers;
• Manage strategic initiatives based on Agile/Scrum.
• The projects can have a long lead time, high complexity and high impact. Your focus is on quality, innovation and process improvement;
• It is important that you have a clear understanding of the dealer and customer business needs and are able to translate this with the team into the correct process and system solutions;
The Project Manager will report to the Systems & Innovation Manager After Sales.
• Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or related field;
• Minimum of 7 years of Project Management experience divided over multiple IT projects based upon IPMA, Prince2, PMP, SPICE and/or CMMi processes;
• Capability to understand, describe and analyze complex business processes in detail. High analytical skills and able to propose alternative solutions;
• Able to discuss with development teams on technical solutions;
• Strong communication skills and able to interact with a broad range of stakeholders including senior management;
• Fluent in English, Dutch language preferred.
You have to be open to join DAF permanent in future.
The Systems & Innovation department within After Sales is responsible for providing & maintaining innovative, high quality systems for the After Sales Organization. Our objective is to support the entire After Sales process at Customers, Dealers and DAF to maximize vehicle uptime, minimize vehicle down time at optimized cost. This is done by means of optimized (online) diagnostics, servicing, service contracts and support processes, systems, other tools and knowledge.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.