We are looking for a colleague in the area of dealer Workshop & Customer Uptime (back office) systems. This to support the teams that are continuously optimizing and extending these processes and services by means of multiple projects.
As Business Analyst you are responsible to support the various Product Owners with the development of the Product Vision, to analyze and improve existing business processes & systems and initiate, develop & supervise the implementation of new product-, services- or information flows. This in order to improve operational effectiveness and reduce integral costs.
- Make a sound and thorough analysis of business goals, challenges & processes in order to establish the as-is situation and identify areas of improvement. Bring innovative ideas to implement new solutions in relation to the Product Vision.
- Creating Business Requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Provide input for project plans in consultation with the IT Department, including timing, costs and quality/scope.
- Initiate, coordinate, participate and/or lead multidisciplinary (international) project teams.
- Contribute to and review the design of systems, the development of applications and other tools to support business processes.
- Support and coordinate the user tests in cooperation with Functional Application Manager.
- Report project status and present the contents and realization of results to management.
- Support a smooth implementation of new /changed business processes and -systems, develop related desk procedures and work instructions, provide training, support and after care.
The Business Analyst reports to the Systems & Innovation Manager After Sales.
- Master degree in Business Science/Economics or similar education and level.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT with (re)design of business processes and systems, in After Sales Environment in an automotive or comparable Technical Asset Production company.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze complex processes combined with an ability to provide alternatives and solutions.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal & communication skills and ability to motivate team members & support decision making. Hands on person that drives to deliver and has the ability to act at all levels of the organization.
- A good knowledge of the English is a must. Knowledge in Dutch is prefered.
- Six Sigma (lean or green belt) and SCRUM agile experience are pre.
You have to be open to join DAF permanent in future.
The Systems & Innovation department within After Sales is responsible for providing & maintaining innovative, high quality systems for the After Sales Organization. Our objective is to support the entire After Sales process at Customers, Dealers and DAF to maximize vehicle uptime, minimize vehicle down time at optimized cost. This is done by means of optimized (online) diagnostics, servicing, service contracts and support processes, systems, other tools and knowledge..
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.