Project Assistant Global Business Travel
Our client ASML is seeking a Project Assistant Global Business Travel to join our fast-growing global company. The successful candidate will support the implementation of our client ASML's Global Business Services organization , with a focus on end-to-end processes, by simplifying and standardizing existing processes, introducing state-of-the-art solutions and continuously improving processes. The Project Assistant will support a cross-sector project, with a focus on the end-to-end processes and the implementation of a portfolio of solutions together with the business and IT. You must have experience in supporting large-scale business transformation projects.
- Providing project management support to the global program manager of the global business travel project
- Supporting and executing project management activities and project management deliverables
- Ensuring proper documentation of project management activities and deliverables
- Supporting in liaising with relevant stakeholders, such as the Business, IT, Data & Analytic teams and Expert Advisory teams
- Supporting the global change manager with coordination and execution of change management activities, such as preparing communication, training materials, stakeholder alignment presentations
- Performing and supporting business analysis on specific topics to decrease complexity in terms of process, technology, and data
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Experience in supporting large-scale, cross-sector transformation projects as a project coordinator, project management officer (PMO), and/or business analyst
- Experience with project management tooling and Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, and Project Online)
- Experience with participating in projects using waterfall and agile methodology
- Has a good understanding of project management methodologies in general
- Experience with supporting stakeholder and change management
- Focus on People and Process
- Preferably ASML experience
- Preferably knowledge about Global Business Travel / Cross-border employment
- Experience working in global shared services is a pre
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Has a strong personality
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people
- Committed and flexible (going the extra mile)
- Communicates effectively
- Result-oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability
- Likes to work as a member of a team, supports other team members.
This is a challenging opportunity for a highly motivated and skilled individual who is looking to grow their career with a dynamic and fast-growing company.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration of the assignment: 12 months
Preferably onsite 2 days a week(Hybrid)
* Please apply if you are only in the Netherlands. Suppliers and freelancers are welcome to the opportuntiy!
Interested?Apply with a CV and a Motivation Letter in English. Questions? Get in touch with me at email@example.com!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.