For our client DAF Trucks in Eindhoven we are looking for an Embedded Software Test Engineer.
The Software Test Engineer is active in the verification and validation of the software and applications running on the embedded systems. Test scope includes functional testing, platform testing, network management and diagnostics. The test designs are made against the requirements set for the relevant system. The test cases are managed in HP QualityCenter. The tests execution is carried out on hardware-in-the-loop systems.
You work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects. You cooperate daily with the verification engineers and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers. You report to the Supervisor of the Verification group within the Verification & Support department.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable
- Strong technical skills in powertrain domain
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
- Experience in embedded software testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience)
- Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset)
- Experience with requirement management
- Experience with HP QualityCenter
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred
- Demonstrated communication skills, professionalism, result- and customer-orientation
- Experience in test automation is a plus
- Experience with scrum/agile is a plus
Salary depends on experience and degree, max € 4.260,- gross per month/ 36 hour week
Within PACCAR Inc. the Embedded Engineering is the center for development of embedded systems in the truck for both powertrain and vehicle domains. The verification group is responsible for the design and development of test procedures required to determine if the product works as expected before it is delivered to the customer.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.