As part of this role, you will collaborate on projects that span different departments and industries, with a primary focus on streamlining processes, conducting analyses, and providing consulting services related to procurement cost management. Your role will involve bringing together information from various sources to help solve complex problems. Working alongside colleagues from both the business and IT teams, you will translate this information into models and reports that provide guidance and insights to steer the organization towards success.
As a Business Process Expert, you will be part of a dynamic, global team, collaborating with different parts of the Finance organization, as well as counterparts in the Sourcing & Supply Chain business environment of ASML. Through your work, you will have the opportunity to interact with senior management across the organization.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing performance management information to ASML's global organization
- Developing new financial models and reports that align with the organization's strategic vision
- Defining and validating business metrics
- Designing, validating, and optimizing user interfaces
- Ensuring that your team's improvements align with the wider cost analytics roadmap across different sectors
- Acting as a liaison between the business and IT teams to determine and review cost analytical user stories and developments.
• A Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Industrial Engineering or a related field
• Experience with procurement processes
• Familiarity with SAP environment
• Experience in working with Business Intelligence software such as Spotfire, Tableau or similar tools
As a member of a dynamic and innovative team, you will be faced with new challenges and opportunities to problem solve with your colleagues. You will be working in a collaborative environment where creative and diverse viewpoints are valued. As a Business Process Expert, you will have the flexibility and trust to choose the best approach to solve complex problems.
To succeed in this role, the following skills are essential:
• Result-oriented mindset and a team player who excels in analytical thinking and has an interest in data science
• Strong critical thinking, proactive and communicative personality, able to connect with all levels of a demanding and highly technology-driven organization
• Affinity with BI and other related software tools
• Ability to influence without formal authority
• Strategic multi-disciplinary thinking and business acumen skills
• Creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
• Hands-on, team player, comfortable working in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment, with the ability to work independently
• Self-driven and ambitious
• Ability to take ownership of issues from start to completion in a large organization.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4.600 and a maximum of €5.300 gross per month based on 40 hours
- 13th month
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
- There is a possibility to work 32 or 36 hours per week, if that is your preference
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
ASML is a Dutch company that specializes in the development and production of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. Founded in 1984, the company has become a global leader in the manufacture of lithography machines used in the production of integrated circuits and microchips.
ASML's lithography machines use advanced optics and electronics to project patterns of integrated circuits onto silicon wafers. The company's products are used by major semiconductor manufacturers around the world to produce advanced microchips used in a wide range of electronic devices, from smartphones and laptops to automotive electronics and medical devices.
ASML operates globally, with major facilities in the Netherlands, the United States, and Asia. The company has a strong commitment to sustainability and has set ambitious goals to reduce its carbon footprint and promote sustainable manufacturing practices.
ASML has a strong reputation for innovation and invests heavily in research and development. The company has a highly skilled workforce of over 30,000 employees, including experts in fields such as engineering, physics, and computer science. ASML's culture emphasizes collaboration, diversity, and a commitment to excellence, making it a highly sought-after employer in the semiconductor industry.
Are you interested in working as a Business Process Expert at ASML? Don't hesitate and apply right away!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.