We are seeking an experienced Interim Channels Manager to lead our efforts to create a seamless, user-friendly digital experience for our employees. You will work closely with the HR and IT teams to develop and implement innovative digital solutions that improve our employees' experiences across the organization.
We are looking for someone who can combine a holistic view with attention to detail and is able to translate complex concepts into digital business solutions. In this role you will manage the innovation and optimization of our internal communications channels. This role is based at our headquarters in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. The team's primary role is to research, develop and implement new and innovative internal communication channels (digital signage, a people-centric intranet, an online event portal, a corporate email tool, an employee app, etc.) designed to deliver timely and relevant internal messages to our employees worldwide. Your role is to lead implementation of digital employee experiences for a hybrid workplace.
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of internal communications channels and optimization efforts. For this you will work with a mix of internal teams and third-party subject matter experts to develop and execute short-term and long-term optimization efforts for our internal channel mix.
You have excellent project management skills and a natural ability to deal with a range of projects simultaneously. Furthermore, you ensure that our digital employee experience meets industry best practices, including accessibility, security, and privacy. You mxonitor and report on the effectiveness of our digital employee experience, including metrics such as adoption rates, user satisfaction, and ROI. You will be responsible for leading the creation of digital processes, policies, training documents and user guides related to channel management.
You are results and outcome-driven: incorporating KPI measurement including engagement, commitment and satisfaction scoring. You are responsible for the ongoing evaluation and measurement of channel effectiveness. As a channel expert you establish relationships with communications colleagues and stakeholders in the business and share your knowledge to support them in adding value to the development of their employee communications strategy and plans.
Qualifications / Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a channel management environment is preferred
- Proven rack record of developing ad implementing digital solutions that improve the employee experience, increase efficiency, and drive business results
- Masters-level education in a relevant field
- 10 + years of relevant experience
- Fluent English skills both spoken and written
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A proven track record in project management with ability to manage complex projects and drive results on time and budget
- Problem-solving and customer-focused mindset
- You relish challenges and opportunities
- Understanding of graphic design and branding is preferred
- Ability to motivate and drive people to take action is a key requirement
- Strong analytic skills, with the ability to analyze data, identify trends, and develop insights to drive decision-making
- Passion for digital innovation and continuous improvement, with a focus on delivering exceptional employee experiences through technology.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €6.400 and a maximum of €8.000 gross per month based on 40 hours
- 13th month
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
- There is a possibility to work 32 or 36 hours per week, if that is your preference
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
ASML is a leader in the semiconductor industry. Simply put: we make machines that make chips. Our technology is state-of-the art and unique. Our thousands of engineers push technology further every day. People love working here – because we enable groundbreaking technology to solve some of humanity’s toughest challenges.
Are you interested to work as an Internal Channels Manager at ASML? Apply now!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.