Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for an IT Site Service Owner at Johnson & Johnson Vision in Groningen.
You will have accountability for the IT Services linked to the infrastructure, to the End Users Support and to the applications development and support organizations.
You will be based in Groningen, NL and will cover remotely two additional J&J Vision sites located in Eindhoven, NL and Uppsala, Sweden. The total number of people to be supported across the three sites is about 800.
You should have experience with manufacturing business processes and their related IT needs, have very good communication skills (Dutch + English) and be customer focused. There will be responsibility to manage vendors resources.
Your key responsibilities:
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery of Technology Services to the site, within the agreed SLAs
- Engagement with the Site Business leadership team and with the IT Business Technology Lead
- Ensure the IT Reliability of the sites
- Ensure the delivery of the projects defined in the portfolio.
- End-to-end IT risk management at the site including lifecycle management and information security
- Ensure compliance with GxP and validation processes
- Manage vendors who are developing applications and who are providing the related support.
- Communicate with end users and with key internal stakeholders (IT and business)
- Provide with innovative ways of working and propose systems improvements.
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent required
- > 10 years’ experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing required
- Expert experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation and proven track record in the support of FDA regulated systems and business required
- Experience in application development and support preferred
- Training with certification (Green or Black Belt) in Process and/or Design Excellence preferred
- Training in Process Mapping and Design preferred
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks including but not limited to ITIL preferred
- Proven track record in optimizing processes and delivering upon cost reduction challenges required
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps concepts preferred.
- Expert communication skills required including at the executive level required
- Dutch and English speaking. Swedish an advantage, but not a must.
Approximate split of time by site:
- Groningen 75%
- Uppsala (Sweden) 20%
- Eindhoven (5%)
Terms of employment:
We offer a challenging position which allows you to work in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development. This concerns a secondment contract for 1 year via Yacht with an assignment at J&J Vision for at least 1 year (extension is anticipated). Salary between 5000 and 6000 euro gross per 4 week period.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, part of Johnson & Johnson Medical B.V. is committed to transforming eyesight in the world. Johnson & Johnson Vision (formerly AMO Groningen BV) has been set up as a Center of Excellence to develop, improve, prepare and produce innovative solutions for surgical ophthalmology - mainly intraocular lenses (IOLs). The organization is divided into 5 core teams that work largely on a project basis and according to strict quality guidelines in an international environment. The organization is growing strongly due to an increase in projects and production volume.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.