As Control System Owner you will play a key role in leading the hardware and software development of the Central Security Gateway; Central communication Gateway in the Next Generation DAF vehicle that ensures safe in-vehicle data communication
For Embedded Engineering, part of DAF Product Development, we are searching for a Control System Owner. Your responsibilities:
• Coordinating hardware & software development activities for your Control Systems
• Create software configuration files for the platform
• Initiate and define risk analysis and validation plans for both hardware and software components
• Create, monitor and report platform project plans for software and hardware development activities
• Supplier management
• Monitoring if technical definitions are in line with defined strategies and report discrepancies
• Presenting and reporting project status for Quality, Cost, Timing and Performance (QCTP)
• Organizing and participating in supplier & internal project meetings
The System Owner reports to the Engineer Supervisor EE System Engineering with respect to process, quality and to the corresponding Project Lead Engineer for project status.
o succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor or a Master Degree in Automotive/Embedded Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 year experience in a coordinating role, multiple years’ experience in project lead role is an asset
• 3 years’ experience with Control System Development
• Experience with coordination of multiple engineers in different domains
• Experience with supplier management
• Team player, pro-active, strong analytical skills, problem solving attitude
• Knowledge of design for Six Sigma methodology
• Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with Dutch (or at least willingness to learn Dutch)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
You will be part of an experienced international team of the Platform Development group of DAF Embedded Engineering that is located in our modern new office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Embedded Engineering has over 140 highly skilled people today. Together they deliver world class engineering in the domains of engine controllers and vehicle controllers.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.