As Requirement Engineer you are responsible as key user for the Requirement Management tool DOORS Next Generation (DNG). This position will also function as Configuration Management Expert in support of DNG within Global Engines Engineering. This position requires a candidate with a background in Requirements generation and familiarity with software development lifecycle, and the ability to learn how to administer DNG. The candidate should also understand the concept of requirements organization and managing requirements during the product lifecycle development process. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should expect to demonstrate an understanding of using a requirement management system, and configuration management best practices, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment. The candidate needs to be able to work across multiple teams and projects. They will work with development teams to help develop configuration management plans relative to the Global Engine Engineering product deliverables. The candidate should be willing and capable to learn administrative skills in support of DNG and Global Configuration Management applications.
Your responsibilities include;
- Responsible for Requirements Management within DNG
- Support Global Engine Engineers developing heavy duty engines capable of future emission legislation including Zero Emissions. Their focus is on component level requirement specification.
- Train and coach Global Engine Engineering employees in usage of DNG
- Support DNG functional application administration for Global Engine Engineering
- Help develop strategy for Global Configuration usage incorporating DNG configuration content
- Work closely with DAF DNG application management counterparts to ensure global alignment of DNG usage and processes
- Lead coordination meetings with all project leads regarding DNG baseline planning and requirement version control
- Support the development of DNG Dashboards for Configuration Management information across multiple teams needed for their projects
- Manage and maintain the DNG project areas and associated components
- Support all teams with set up and merging of change sets
- Participate in DNG Expert Group meetings
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant technical direction.
- Extensive knowledge of requirement engineering (IREB certificate pre) and configuration management
- Experience with Requirement Management tools, preferably DNG
- Experience with Development practices in complex projects, preferably DFSS, Automotive Spice and/or ISO26262
- Proven experience with coaching others
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent multitasker by employing a structured way of working with high stress tolerance.
- English is mandatory and Dutch is preferred.
- Experience with Requirement creation and Configuration Management
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. Global Engine Development is the center of competence for Engine and Aftertreatment development. In our state-of-art testing center we develop engine and aftertreatment systems for future regulations. Our trucks are best in class in the transportation world being driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
The department Engineering is responsible for the hardware engineering of new engines and aftertreatment components and systems and maintaining the in-production products.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.