Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
At LeasePlan Digital we have an opening for a (Freelance) Salesforce developer. LeasePlan is operating in 29 countries, 1.8 million vehicles in our serviced fleet and a 9.5 billion revenue in 2021. We have extraordinary ambitions in connecting all 29 countries to one digital platform. That’s why LeasePlan Digital is building our Next Gen
Digital Architecture (NGDA). We are realizing this via our Three-Stage Program and a three stage, fold-in implementation. At this point we’re in stage two: creating the digital IT architecture, the “technology stack” to deliver data, applications, and cloud infrastructure. In Q4 2022, we will move to the final stage, which means folding-in the countries into the new digital model to realize digital services, digital cost levels and enable growth. It’s an amazing adventure for all of us, and you can have a significant impact on our journey too!
As our new Salesforce developer at LeasePlan Digital, you will be part of the Business control team within the Digital Products and Demand domain and will actively work on technical improvements, balancing technical excellence with business priorities. Shares knowledge through code reviews, mentoring new joiners. Join our Salesforce development team and be part of a dynamic, exciting, and engaging business, so we can discover what’s next together.
What are you going to do?
And in this position, you will also be working on;
- Developing new features following the best practice and high standards.
- Working on technical debt and improving application performance.
- Migrate the current solution from the “old code base” to the new lightning code base for sales cloud.
- Support the architect and colleagues in technical discussions and decision making
- Assist in training and mentoring of Jr. Developers and growing our Salesforce team.
- Security minded. Familiar with secure IT delivery (code review, security assessments, intrusion testing…). Having had exposure to IT security concepts (HTTPS, PKI, encryption…) and with Common web attacks (OWASP Top 10)
Who are we looking for?
- Senior experience as a Salesforce developer
- Experience with the Lightning Framework: Lightning Component Framework, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Advanced Components and moving solutions from Classic to LEX
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services is a must
- Strong experience with Salesforce integration: Partner, Custom and Bulk APIs, Salesforce Connect. Understanding Salesforce Platform Events and Canvas is a plus.
- Experience of working in an international environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with business analysis and agile development methods
- Fluent in English is required. Dutch would be a nice to have.
What do we offer?
You will have the chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, on a program that is the future of one of the largest Leasing companies worldwide. This creates the opportunity for significant impact.
For contractors: as a temporary contractor you can expect a competitive hourly rate, remote working options, and excellent broker services.
For perms: as a future perm employee you can expect a competitive salary and benefits like a good pension scheme, several bonuses. Most importantly? You will get the opportunity to help shape the future of an exciting, dynamic industry.
For all: We are offering an entrepreneurial and high paced environment, with full executive support for change and improvement, with the kind of large-scale transformation that you don’t often get a chance to be a part of.
-Duration: 6 months with an option to extend
-Working hybrid, so mostly remote if you want to. Only one or two days at the office.
LeasePlan is a global leader in Car-as-a-Service, with approximately 1.9 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries. LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages new cars for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service for a typical contract duration of three to four years. With over 50 years of experience, LeasePlan's mission is to provide what’s next in sustainable mobility so our customers can focus on what's next for them.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.