As a Service Delivery Manager, you are responsible for maintaining the relationship with customers, monitoring the agreed Service Levels and promoting the expansion of services with existing customers. In order to do all this, you align customer information with information from operational departments and vice versa.
Furthermore, your tasks consist of:
- Ensuring the availability of staff, both quantitatively and qualitatively;
- Monitoring, adjusting, coaching and assessing (the performance of) employees;
- Maintaining contacts with customers about bottlenecks and actions to be taken to solve them;
- Calculating and calling out carrier transport capacity based on deliveries desired by customers;
- Identifying Service shortcomings (quality, delivery time, etc.) and initiating corrective measures in consultation with operational departments;
- Identifying opportunities for expanding the services offered to existing customers;
- Preparing various reports on Customer Service (KPI’s) and transport, for internal and external use.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you’ll work closely together with a team of approximately 10 employees, consisting Supervisors, Service Delivery Officers, Quality/Inventory administrators. In order to let them and yourself grow in your position you need to be able to understand what they are doing and coach them to create an even better performance. Therefore we are looking for the following qualities:
- A completed Bachelor degree, preferably in Logistics, Technical or Business Administration;
- Approximately 3-5 years experience, preferable in the logistics, medical or production industry, leading off and participating in projects;
- Leadership qualities and experience with managing professionals;
- Identifying important information, making connectinos between data and devising alternative solutions and indicating consequences;
- Ability and willingness to search out for and implement/realize own business improvements;
- Knowledge of products and services of the client (Supply Chain Management);
- Knowledge of the Service levels agreed with the client.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.