As a requirements engineer, you will be part of the Diagnostic Systems software house. This dynamic team is responsible for the agile management, design, maintenance, development, systems integration and (automatic) testing of DAVIE, PACCAR connected diagnostic platform. The aim is to provide an innovative and high quality platform whose objective is to support the entire PACCAR group with optimized diagnostic, testing and programming functions, and other tools and knowledge. This is done for all PACCAR services and production departments, as well as for the development of special products and applications.
- In the agile development process (customer requirements, design, implementation, verification and validation), your focus will be on managing the platform requirements in the requirements repository;
- Together with requirements stakeholders, project leaders, software testers and the Diagnostic Systems manager, you write and manage the requirements for different versions of the platform;
- You manage the platform requirements consistently and efficiently so that they are used in an adequate and maintainable way in the operational organization. This requires intensive and good cooperation with colleagues from the departments involved.
As a Diagnostic Systems Requirement Engineer you report to the Diagnostic Systems Manager.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Information Technology;
• 5 years of professional experience in the field of software requirement management;
• CPRE certification foundation level
• Proven experience with requirement engineering according to automotive SPICE or CMMi and tools such as Polarion, DOORS and Enterprise Architect;
• Definition and maintenance of the software platform requirements, both at system and component level;
• Manage requirements management infrastructure in a complex and dynamic multi-site software development environment;
• Working experience with software/hardware developers and knowledge of software development processes;
• Communicative, with decision-making and social skills, and the ability to act at all levels of the organization;
• A good knowledge of the English is a must. Knowledge in Dutch is a plus.
The "Diagnostic Systems" department is part of the After Sales "Systems & Innovation" organization, within Marketing & Sales. This department works closely together with the department "Diagnostics". These 2 departments consist of 45-50 people, and they are jointly responsible for the hardware and software development, production and maintenance of the DAVIE diagnostic tool for DAF Trucks and PACCAR Engines workshops and plants worldwide. The DAVIE tool is an off-board diagnostic tool and offers dealers, garage and workshop owners 6 main functionalities:
• Quick Check
• Vehicle Updates
• Customer Parameters
• Diagnostic Tests
• Manufacturing Procedures
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.