Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications.
- Main tasks of the function:
- Daily alignment with subcontractors concerning maintenance activities, priorities, planning and follow up on actions
- Continuously improvement activities: analyze tool data, determine improvement plans to increase performance on main KPI’s: Safety, Quality, Availability and Costs
- Preparation, management and execution of projects to improve the reliability and availability of the Gas and Chemical systems
- Defining requirements for Gas and Chemical system modifications
- Testing and acceptance of modified systems
- Maintain documentation and procedures
- Training and coaching of maintenance technicians
- Supporting the maintenance teams with complex issues
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electronical or Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of gas and chemical delivery systems
- Experience with working in cross functional teams
- Experience in leading projects or activities
- Knowledge of PLC control systems
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques like Advance Trouble Shooting techniques, incident mapping, etc.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry is a pré
- Experience with safety studies, ATEX and BRZO regulations is a pré
- Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented
- Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Shows ownership and has a hands-on mentality
- Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions
- Is a fast learner and is able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle multiple projects or issues in parallel
- Focused on quality
- Results driven
- Takes responsibility and initiative to achieve objectives
We offer you a market-based salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement, an ATV allowance and good prospects for joining after a year. You will work on location at and will be part of challenging and innovative projects. When you start, you will be part of a small and international team that will challenge you to develop your knowledge and skills.
Our client designs, researches and develops, manufacturing and sales operations in The Netherlands. Our corporate offices are located at the Eindhoven High Tech Campus, a globally recognized hotspot of innovation. Eindhoven is home to core functions like Corporate Legal, Corporate Strategy, IT, Internal Communications, Sustainability Office, etc. Our R&D activities in Eindhoven comprise the development of IP blocks, non-volatile memories, design tools & methodologies, test & verification methodologies, as well as product design in several Business Lines. R&D Strategy, Technology Scouting, External Relations and Standardization are functions based in Eindhoven. In Nijmegen we have research, development & business, manufacturing (8 inch wafer fab), technology enablement and support functions.
Department / Project:
Organization with 750 employees and with the biggest 8 inch cleanroom of Europe. Producing mainly products for the automotive industry. The section Maintenance Support & Gas and Chemical Systems is part of the waferfab organization and is responsible for all Gas and Chemical Installations which deliver gasses and chemicals to the production tools and all gas detection systems.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.