As the Financial Reporting Specialist, you will proactively contribute to the realization of strategic objectives through high quality external and management reporting & analysis. You will have an opportunity to further develop reporting and take it to the next level by using state of the art technology and value adding analytics.
You are responsible for (but not limited to):
- Contribute to external reporting and having a stake in our management reporting, including the preparation of the Corporate Annual report and quarterly reports to the investor community;
- Providing technical IFRS/ accounting support;
- Responsible for complex accounting areas, such as capitalization of internally generated software, revenue recognition and lease accounting.
- Responsible for statutory reporting process of selected subsidiaries.
- Proactively analyzing and reviewing results of specific processes and balances of the company and being able to explain these to a wider audience;
- Design and report on management reporting and KPI’s of the SSC and reporting team;
- Overseeing and ensuring data quality and integrity of specific financial reports;
- Contribute to larger Corporate projects;
- Participate in presentations with management teams as required.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business economics or related discipline
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- You have experience as an accountant/ external reporting professional from an accounting firm or have experience at a larger Corporate
- You have good IFRS experience (e.g. revenue recognition, leasing, capitalization of software and purchase price allocations)
- You can analyze complex problems and participate in delivering solutions focused on technological improvements and increasing process efficiency
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English language, bot written and verbally;
- Microsoft Office suite hold no secrets for you! You have advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint combined good presentation skills and with an interest in Business Intelligence.
- Your analytical skills are strong with an eye for detail, yet you have the ability to not lose track of the big picture
- You have good communications skills
- You are quality minded and have no problems with hands on work;
- You are flexible and embracing change, always looking for improvements. You take a positive approach to everything you do and meet challenges as they arise
A salary of max €75.000 gross per year
27 holidays and up to 5 loyalty days (one for each year in service)
An international work environment
This organization combines the energy of a startup with the advantages of a multinational.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.