Planning & scheduling phase
1) Building of a fully integrated schedule according to the event planning & scheduling base memorandum:
• This schedule includes all phases of the event (pre-TA, shutdown, mechanical, commissioning, start-up and post-TA) and includes all trades/contractors (incl. process)
• Data will be exported from Roser to Primavera P6, scheduling of scopes will be executed in Primavera P6 and the outcome will be imported from Primavera P6 to Roser
• Obtaining input about scopes, input about the interactions and logic within a scope and input about the logic between scopes. The expectation is that the scheduler is pro-actively obtaining the required information. Futhermore, the scheduler is responsible for creating proper logic between scopes (the logic within a scope is set by the planner).
• Organizing scheduling sessions with all relevant trades/contractors (incl. process) to discuss the boundaries of scopes.
• Scheduling of scopes within the preset targets based on logic and resources in order to define and to monitor of (sub)-critical paths. Advising both the block coördinator as lead scheduler about these (sub)-critical paths.
• Investigating (in collaboration with the relevant trades) how to shorten the longest path if it is exceeding the preset targets (i.e. are there hidden parralel paths?).
• Setting the appropriate calenders for all activities in consultation with the block coordinator and lead scheduler.
• Frequently checking several error reports and taking the correct actions if required (minimum 1x/week)
2) Identifying interfaces which can have an negative influence on the efficiency during the execution phase of the event
• Density studies, interfaces between trades/resources (e.g. OPE, lifting, cleaning, etc.), safety aspects, etc.
3) Obtaining buy-in/handshakes with all trades/contractors and communicating the final schedule
• Organizing meetings with all trades/contractors for obtaining handshakes and buy-in from all stakeholders. In these meetings, the scheduler highlights the (sub)-critcal paths and challenges so that all stakeholders understands and knows the schedule risks.
• The scheduler clearly shows his ownership for the block schedule. The expectation is that the scheduler is pro-actively obtaining handshakes/buy-in from all stakeholders.
1) Provides proper progress reports and look-aheads for all stakeholders including sharing schedule data with contractors
2) Performing schedule updates during the execution phase:
• Frequently exporting progress data from Roser to Primavera P6 (minimum 2x/day)
• Updating and re-scheduling based on progress.
• Verifying the progress in the field by walkarounds
• Advising the block leadership team about the actual schedule priorities, resource requirements, issues and challenges
Monitoring schedule deviations and advising the Assistant Blockleaders about these deviations (e.g. lack of progress reporting by execution team, delay in the shutdown phase, etc.)
Reporting to the Blockleader about the actual progress and the schedule outlook
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.