OCI is the largest producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example with our melamine we provide sustainable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizer, people get food on the table every day. You deal with our products every day in everyday life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our emissions. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
PQ Assurance & Product Development Specialist
As PQ Assurance & Product Development specialist you’re responsible for the QA/QC process. You develop/update the PQ assurance plan and analyse quality gaps and potential threats. You act as point of contact to Marketing, Sales and Supply Management/ Purchasing.Provides direct quality support to ensure compliance with regulations that govern process and product quality, and to ensure traceability of products.
- You have a bachelor/master in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or an Analytical Background.
- You have >5 years with proven experience in (petro)chemical/food/pharma industry.
- You have a background in process engineering and/or QA/QC aspects (product development, new products).
- You have Knowledge in reviewing technical/scientific data, familiar with analytical and testing methods.
- You have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment (Intertek, Marketing & Sales, External research)
- You speak and write proper English and Dutch.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.