Are you an expert in Communications? Are you an excellent writer? And do you like to work independent? Read more!
In this role, you have the opportunity to join a world-class communications team that is passionate about engaging our employees by bringing to life our purpose to improve the health and well-being of billions of people! We focus on guiding our leaders and employees through our health technology transformation journey in an inspiring way, helping them to understand how they contribute individually and within their teams to Philips overall strategic objectives, and specifically sharing messages about the importance of patient safety and quality.
Your responsibilities as a Communication Expert:
As an integral member of the Accelerating Patient Safety and Quality Communications team, your main responsibilities are to:
• Act as a partner to the company our strategy and transformation teams to develop the strategic overarching communications narrative, key messages and engagement plans to bring leadership and all-employee audiences along our company transformation journey
• Create engaging content (written, visual, film) in subject matter such as design controls, management responsibility, and training/competency
• Create content that involves technical subject matter (however, we are not referring to technical documentation)
• Work within a matrixed organization with a variety of stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Coordinate the cascade of information to employee and leadership audiences using existing communications moments and working with the extended communications team across Business, Markets and Functions
• Instill regular measurement and evaluation of activities to inform next steps, including capturing and converting employee feedback into insights to influence the strategy and activation
• Ad-hoc content creation and engagement support across employee and leadership engagement activities managed by the team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• At least 5 years of experience in content creation and engagement and / or internal communications in a large multi-national business and/or consulting; and a Masters degree-level education (preferred)
• Excellent written and visual content creation skills and expertise in using virtual engagement platforms such as Yammer
• Experience working in healthcare, technology, regulated industry is a plus
• Proven experience in change and transformation communications and creation of related content
• Excellent stakeholder management skills: engaging, influencing, and aligning expectations
• Strong project management and analytical skills, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4.000 and a maximum of €5.500 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- You can work 20 hours per week
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
Interested or do you got any questions? Get in touch with me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
You are a part of a team of employee communications professionals who are responsible for Quality and Regulatory Communications and have a major role in communications for a Philips-wide initiative that will accelerate our foundational work, which is called Accelerating Patient Safety and Quality. You will report to the Program leader of Global Q&R Communications.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.