As a master data steward materials you will be responsible to:
Safeguard the material master data process by:
- Creation of material master data, ensuring that master data definitions, ownership and quality rules adhere to client's conventions;
- Maintain material master data, ensuring that master data definitions, ownership and quality rules adhere to client's conventions;
- Serving as a subject matter expert regarding material master data, acting as first point of contact within the business for master data related issues for materials;
- Safeguards the process of master data workflow requests - to be in line with data policies, procedures, and standards - providing final approval before execution;
- Maintain documentation concerning master data processes and systems in which the data exists;
- Monitor material master data workflows on processing within SLA and escalate exceptions to master data management where needed.
Support material master data improvement initiatives by
- Analyzing and managing master data quality in material master data;
- Identifying areas for improvement in data quality and master data governance workflows;
- Working with subject matter experts and process owners to improve data quality;
- Supporting initiatives on data definitions, business rules and standards for master data;
- Supplying reports on material master data on request.
Proper request-handling through material master data systems by
- Acting as Key user for material master data systems;
- Requesting material master data system enhancements;
- Maintaining standard operating procedures, documented through master data systems;
- Support and training of users;
- Maintain databases and ticket systems related to creation and maintenance of material master data.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting, finance or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Required SAP master data experience 1-3 years / 3-5 years SAP experience;
- Fluent English is a must and Dutch preferred but not strictly necessary;
- You live in the Netherlands, otherwise you unfortunately can not apply.
- Ability to be a strong advocate for process adherence;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the executive leadership team and business customers at all levels;
- Strong stakeholder collaboration and team player approach;
- Self-starter who brings an entrepreneurial approach to driving long term value.
For the right candidate interim- as well as permanent opportunities are available against an excellent remuneration package deal!
You will be seconded through Yacht's at the site of our client's with the possibility of hybrid working.
Our client is a fast growing company listed on the AEX-stock exchange.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.