Are you a passionate and proactive IT Epic Owner who can drive our cross-domain epics and foster collaboration and alignment with our business stakeholders? Then we are looking for you! The IT Epic Owner will report in Core IT Infrastructure, with a cross-domain responsibility. Your aim is to drive the roadmap for all generic IT aspects (connectivity, IAM, workplace, network segmentation, compute, …), together with our IT teams and business counterparts. You are responsible for managing the epic on the IT side, including stakeholder management, reporting progress to executive management, and managing the budget.
Role and responsibilities
- Drive delivery of scope and roadmap for the epic.
- Work with Agile DevOps teams in IT, in close cooperation with the Product Owner and Scrum Master roles.
- Stakeholder management; aligns well with the business team working on this.
- Manage all interfaces of the epic to the IT ARTs and stakeholders.
- Serve as a highly visible, credible, and respected face for the epic.
Education and experience
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (or by experience)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in project/program management.
- Experience in Core IT areas such as infrastructure and Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- Experience driving epics in a scaled agile environment.
- Experience working within matrix and multi-disciplinary project teams, including virtual working with teams across a number of regions.
- Adaptive Thinking: Ability to think strategically for long-term vision and in terms of culture, behavior, business processes, and tools, yet can meet tactical needs and tailor solutions to be fit-for-purpose and deliver quick wins.
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading change initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Transformation leadership skills are required including strong vision and influencing skills in a multi-national and cross-cultural work environment.
- Strong networking, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Looking for a professional to join ASML asap.
- You need to be at the office in Veldhoven 3 days per week.
- Do not apply if you are in procedure for any other vacancy within ASML.
- This position is for a maximum of 24 months.
- Freelancers (ZZP) and candidates from suppliers can be considered.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.