Role and responsibilities
As a mechatronic specialist, you are a self-propelling technical motor that drives to understand and manage the complex hardware and software interfaces to achieve optimal machine performance
Your responsibilities consist of:
- supporting wafer clamping function on current generation machines; investigate complex issues from factory or field and create viable solutions
- modeling and optimizing of operating sequences to improve function and performance
- leading functional integration of waferclamps into new machine platforms.
- securing the behavior and performance of clamps by testplan definition and execution.
- teamplayer that interfaces easily in multidisciplinary project teams
- technical expertise and drive to understand the detailed mechatronic system, diagnostics and software framework
- Proficient in tools like Matlab, Python
- Able to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals
- Pragmatic / Hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting, fluent in English
Education and experience
- Master in software, mechatronics, electronics engineering or Applied Physics.
- 3+ years of experience in developing complex mechatronic systems.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
For any further questions about the vacancy you can contact Busra Yardim at email@example.com
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.