Product Owner DAM
In this role you get the opportunity of Leading the Enablement (Business ready) and Deployment of new DAM (Digital Asset Management) system across the Domestic appliances organization by:
• Acting as Product Owner for the content operating model and mar-tech setup within Domestic Appliances marketing transformation program, including the program road map.
• Being a partner to the business stakeholders and help with shape & define of content management operating model
• Working closely with Marketing, Creative teams and IT and translating business needs into solutions (requirements, governance, operating model, training, etc.)
• Understanding various regional process variations and aim to align with global processes, while accommodating any local legal, fiscal, regulatory requirements.
• Leading the configuration of IT tooling, applications, and middleware to establish rich visual content delivery to all online channels: own websites, (r)etailersand 3rd party marketplace, etc
• Deploying the future operating model within Domestic Appliances businesses and 30+ countries (deployment roadmap, comms, ensuring training is in place). Scope of the future operating model includes ensuring on time on quality and completeness of structured (product) and unstructured content delivery such as images, photography, videos, leaflets and more for digital or non-digital usage.
• Managing comms and program updates concerning the content transformation stream within the wider transformation program.
• Driving identification of problem statement and corresponding solution option evaluations, pursue/guide selection of optimal option and actively follow-up any outstanding issues towards closure
• Guiding testing team define test strategy, suggest test scenarios to ensure key business processes have adequate test coverage, able to review and sign-off test results towards successful go-live.
Skills and experience:
• Bachelor, Master and/or Minimum 6 of professional experience in corporate content management.
• End-to-end digital experience with a strong feel for corporate content management, IT and E-commerce.
• Expertise with Digital Asset Management and/or Content Management Systems.
• Strong PO experience and track record of building and delivering corporate digital infrastructure interfacing between business and IT.
• Superior analysis, research, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Great communication skills - ability to explain detailed technicalities to experts and zoom out to explain to senior stakeholders, including creating clear program updates in Powerpoint
• Facilitation skills and stakeholder management skills
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 01-06-2023
Mode of Work: Hybrid
* This role is open to freelancers and Suppliers as well.
Interested? Get in touch with me at email@example.com
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.