Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Process Engineer at Johnson & Johnson Vision in Groningen.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Process Engineer for equipment implementation and Process development activities. You will provide the best process technology solutions and factory support to meet the design requirements and the business targets. In this role, you will also develop and implement key processes from material and process selection to optimized volume production.
- Support technical and process improvement projects for equipment and vision systems.
- Root cause problem solving and analysis of new and existing processes, delivery and cost targets to support production scale up and NPI.
- Implement new equipment validation and continuously improve our existing equipment to enable global scaling of our organisation.
- Develop and optimize new and existing manufacturing processes.
- Identify and implement processes to support new Product introduction into the supply chain.
- Design, develop and implement test plans, validation documents and complete activities.
- Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical engineering degree, extensive experience in a regulated industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Manufacturing and/or Industrial Engineering role in medium to high volume manufacturing
- Six Sigma Green belt certified or working towards certification
- Lean skills - driving continuous improvements, process capability
- Hands-on mentality and strong collaboration with all teams
- ICT Skills: Microsoft Office, Minitab
- Perform data analysis, create documentation and present results
- Fluency in English, Dutch is an advantage
- Excellent analytical capabilities with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Eager to learn
- Puts the team first
- Robust and passionate to follow given objectives
- Uses failure as learning experience
- Excellent communicator with a high sense of urgency
We offer a challenging position which allows you to work in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development. This concerns a secondment contract for 1 year via Yacht with an assignment at J&J Vision for at least 1 year (extension is anticipated). Salary between 4300 and 5300 euro gross per 4 week period.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, part of Johnson & Johnson Medical B.V. is committed to transforming eyesight in the world. Johnson & Johnson Vision (formerly AMO Groningen BV) has been set up as a Center of Excellence to develop, improve, prepare and produce innovative solutions for surgical ophthalmology - mainly intraocular lenses (IOLs). The organization is divided into 5 core teams that work largely on a project basis and according to strict quality guidelines in an international environment. The organization is growing strongly due to an increase in projects and production volume.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.