ASML’s Risk & Business Assurance (RBA) department provides state-of-art expertise, insights and assurance which enables ASML to achieve its objectives, while managing business risks in a responsible way. Risk & Business Assurance is supporting ASML in the area of corporate risk management, internal control, compliance, security and internal audit. In order to better service RBA’s internal customers, we are transforming our operating model from individual expertise teams to a multi-disciplinary team setup. As Communication Manager, you are pivotal for the success, effectiveness and optimization of RBA’s transformations. Your key role is to start the movement in creating an integrated risk management community
The Communication Managers mission is to ensure that the organization supports the change to implement the RBA changes and adopts the new way of working.
Role and Responsibilities
As Communication Manager you have the opportunity to bring the transformation of ASML Risk Management to best-in-class through targeted communication and the creation of a change culture. You develop the communication strategy that will win the hearts and minds of the organization and its stakeholders. You design the communication agenda and together with the change and communication community execute the agenda to create employee engagement and culture change.
You will be part of the RBA Office transformation team which is responsible for enabling the successful delivery of the Risk Management Transformation. You will report to the Head of RBA office, and work in close collaboration with the transformation team and RBA leadership team as well as corporate communications for alignment.
- Development and implementation of the communication strategy for internal stakeholders, including the communication protocol, recurring communication, and milestone communication events;
- Execute the communication agenda (including all types of communication, recurring messaging, communication events and high visibility communications);
- Connecting with the different parts of the RBA organization to ensure coherence in key messaging to build and maintain the change story that people can understand and relate to;
- Building RBA / risk management community;
- Create insight in employee engagement and attitudes towards the transformation through regular connects with stakeholders, pulse checks, surveys, etc.
- Update the online presence for the whole RBA to express show RBA integrated way of working;
- Education of communication skills within RBA transformation and project teams;
- Advice in building communication/information structure within RBA.
The Communication Manager reports to the Head of RBA Office. As RBA is in a transformation program you are expected to be able to operate in a changing, dynamic business environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in communication
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a similar role in a dynamic and innovative working environment.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Dutch is a pre.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Get energized by coaching and developing the communication skills of others
- Storytelling: written and verbal
- Strong communication skills – specific in preparing powerful presentation and creating impactful events to pull people towards to culture change – start a movement
- Highly organized, capable to drive complex communications via simple and pragmatic messaging;
- Team player, Passion to organize a team and help team members to grow and develop. inspires/motivates teams and individuals to engage in the organizational changes and be to persistent;
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization;
- Creative and proactive / hands-on attitude
- Preferred start date: ASAP
- Indication of time period that flex resource is needed: 6 Months
- FTE: 40 hours (32 negotiable)
- 3 days working in the office
The Risk & Business Assurance department was established as of July 1st 2020, as a merger of different business domains as part of the FIT 2025 Program and currently consists of the following teams: Corporate Risk Management, Internal Audit, Internal Control, Security, Compliance & Export Control.
ASML in 1 minute
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.