In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better. We welcome you to join Philips Personal Health at our headquarters in Amsterdam. You are a part of the Grooming & Beauty Brand Creation Team. As the Brand Creation Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our brand propositions are preferred throughout the world through cohesive and disruptive 360 communications along the full dental professional decision journey.
You will represent the Brand Creation team in key projects to set the benchmark for executional excellence built on strong customer insights and be focused on delivering brand and business impact, driving marketing ROI in close partnership with Business Category and Local Market teams.
As a Brand Creation Manager you are responsible for:
• Lead the development of key integrated campaigns along the customer decision journey (CDJ) including strategy, planning, creative development, and all content creation
• Partner with the Production and Operations teams to ensure effective delivery against roadmaps and plans
• Report to the Senior Brand Creation Manager and work closely with the Business Category Managers and Local Market teams representing the Creation team on key campaigns and projects
• Stay on top of audience and marketplace trends to drive innovative and strategically relevant communication.
• Understand and act on the main drivers for campaign effectiveness to drive brand recommendation within the category
• Drive and share learnings to replicate and scale best practices and impact
• Develop strong partnerships with the global advertising agency network to ensure excellence in strategy and execution
To succeed in this role, you will need a customer-first attitude, eagerness to learn and the following:
• BA / Masters degree in marketing, Communications, Business Administration
• 4+ years of marketing experience, developing creative and effective campaigns for relevant brands (B2B and B2C)
• You really take initiative to drive projects and bring everyone in throughout the process at the right time
• International marketing a plus!
• Strong project and stakeholder management and a true team player
• Proven strengths in developing customer insight lead strategies and concise insight lead briefs that can lead to impactful 360 execution.
• Strong understanding of customer and media trends to define and develop consumer campaigns across the right ecosystem.
• Have strong creative judgement, and be an enabler for innovative concepts and new ideas
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €3.600 and a maximum of €5.600 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
- There is a possibility to work 32 or 36 hours per week, if that is your preference
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
Philips Domestic Appliances (DA) is the company with the most known consumer goods such as coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, irons, etc. Philips DA split in 2021 from Royal Philips.
Are you interested in this role? Apply now!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.