In this role, you will have the opportunity to be amongst the team to design and create the future of the DA Consumer Engagement & Care platform, that serves Philips Domestic Appliances consumers (B2C) and customers (D2B) across the global E2E domain from scratch (green-field approach). You, as a Business Analyst, will be working closely with Product Owners to establish the requirements and standards the product must satisfy. The business analyst also guides the team, partnering with the Product Owner to communicate the product vision and helping the development team to understand the requirements, flow, complexity, and dependencies. You are also expected to drive innovation and our digital transformation, and continuously improve our platform to enable delivery of exceptional consumer experiences.
As a Business Analyst Consumer Engagement & Care you are responsible for providing expertise and research especially on Voice of Consumer and e-commerce analytics area. You help execute a transparent, data driven prioritization process to work on backlog items that have the highest business value in relation to NPS, R&R and e-trade. Furthermore, you inspect and Adapt - Works with teams to define & implement continuous improvement stories. You ensure ongoing communication and collaboration with Product Owners, DA business stakeholders, IT and 3rd party vendors. Moreover, you help define and maintain the Product vision together with the Product Owners, keep up on industry trends and community Guidance and Training. Last but definitely not least, you maintain a clear and measurable set of KPIs that will be used to measure success.
To succeed in this role as a Business Analyst Consumer Engagement & Care, you should have the following experience:
• 3+ years of experience as Business Analyst or similar role, in B2C/D2C Customer Service
• BSc/MSc degree
• Experience with Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys and their in-depth analysis
• Experience with SiteLucent, Clavis/Edge, Estore media or Profitero in detail and can convey the knowledge
• 2+ years experience with agile development
• Passionate about driving consumer experience and customer service operations
• Fluency in English, working in international / multi-cultural environment
• Experience working with 3rd parties on optimizing experiences in an efficient way
• Skills in the field of online marketing, content marketing, statistics, consumer experience journeys, web shops and retail.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical ways at various levels
• Skilled in analyzing data & statistics
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Digital/Innovation driven
• Able to operate at tactical level while also hands-on to get things done
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €3.600 and a maximum of €4.800 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
- There is a possibility to work 32 or 36 hours per week, if that is your preference
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
You are part of the new Domestic Appliances Consumer Engagement & Care team that is responsible for delivering best-in-class, mobile-first, and sustainable service experiences, to build trust and drive lifetime loyalty, and the transformation and innovation in consumer experience for business Domestic Appliances. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, diverse ways of thinking, and new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
Philips Domestic Appliances (DA) is the company with the most known consumer goods such as coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, irons, etc. Philips DA split in 2021 from Royal Philips.
Are you interested in this role? Apply now!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.