As a Software Integration Analyst, you will be part of the Diagnostic Systems software house. This dynamic team is responsible for the agile management, design, maintenance, development, system integration and (automatic) testing of PACCAR (remote) connected diagnostic platform. The aim is to provide an innovative and high quality platform whose objective is to support the entire PACCAR group with optimized (remote) diagnostic, testing and programming functions, and other tools and knowledge. This is done for all PACCAR services and production departments, as well as for the development of special products and applications.
As Software Integration Analyst you are responsible for the correct integration of all software platform components, which are delivered by the various software suppliers to ensure that all current and future system releases are working efficiently. This requires in-depth technical knowledge of all relevant software components and their mutual interaction.
• In the agile development process (customer requirements, design, implementation, verification and validation), your focus will be on software component integration (issues) during the integration of the diagnostic software platform.
• Building up in-depth technical knowledge of all relevant software components and their mutual interaction
• In case of any issues, you will do an in-depth system technical analysis of the root-cause, collecting logs and evidence on the malfunction of the relevant software component(s).
• Creating (your own) tools to support your analysis
• Contribute to (automatic) testing of components and (sub-)integrations.
• Creating TFS/JIRA/DevOps tickets with all collected data and, if necessary, verbally explain the root cause to component supplier engineers
• Contribute to ideas and solutions to avoid similar integration issues for the future
• Contribute to and review the design of systems, the development of applications and other tools to support integration process;
As a Software Integration Analyst you report to the Diagnostic Systems Manager.
• Master degree in Science or similar education and level.
• At least 5 years of experience in IT and software development (Java, C##) with focus on component integration of (Windows) software systems
• Strong analytical skills, ability and eagerness to analyze complex technical issues combined with an ability to provide alternatives and solutions.
• Communicative and social skills, and the ability to act at all levels of the organization;
• Bring innovative ideas to implement new solutions.
• Experience with projects
• A good knowledge of the English is a must. Knowledge in Dutch is a plus.
Potential permanent contract
workweek of 37,5 hours
The "Diagnostic Systems" department is part of the After Sales "Systems & Innovation" organization, within Marketing & Sales. This department works closely together with the department "Diagnostics". These 2 departments consist of 50-60 people, and they are jointly responsible for the hardware and software development, production and maintenance of the (remote) diagnostic tools for DAF Trucks and PACCAR Engines workshops and plants worldwide. These diagnostic tools offer dealers, garage and workshop owners 6 main functionalities:
• Quick Check
• Vehicle Updates
• Customer Parameters
• Diagnostic Tests
• Manufacturing Procedures
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.