As a Senior Finance Business Process Expert (Lead BPE) you have the task to develop, drive and support the standardization of finance processes across the various business models used within Domestic Appliances, as well as be able to act as a business project manager to realize implementation.
You are the main Finance point of contact for the local Market/Business/PMI, the supporting Hubs and Infosys. Furthermore, you are the liaison between the Country/Business/PMI team, Hub teams, Infosys teams and the Central team. You manage local Finance stakeholders, including governance meetings. You drive change management within the Finance domain including onboarding discussions with hubs and Infosys teams. You drive the delivery of training to end-users and the sign off for UAT. You drive the localization of the global cut-over approach to reflect the local Needs and the business readiness. Moreover, you support the Business go live and manage hypercare.
As Finance BPE, you will be part of Philips Accounting Operations organization. Depending on the complexity of the project, you will work with a cross-functional team (SCM, Procurement) or within Finance Operations. You will report functionally to the Finance BPO.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following experience:
• University degree in Finance or equivalent is required
• At least 10 years of progressive work experience in Finance or Procurement area
• Project Management skills with positive result driven attitude
• Fluent communication skills in English (both oral and written) is required
• Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential.
• Effective in influencing and collaborating (courageous discussions) with colleagues from various disciplines and cultures.
• Highly developed analytical capabilities, with a strong business and customer sense.
• Effective listening and communication skills, highly developed interpersonal skills.
• Proactive and hands on attitude, goal oriented and perseverant.
• Able to drive change in processes to bring organizations in line with harmonized wow and or legal requirements.
• Structured working style with eye for detail and hidden risks.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €5.000 and a maximum of €6.500 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- You can work 40 hours per week (32 is negotiable)
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least 2 days a week at Amsterdam
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
Interested or do you got any questions? Get in touch with me @ email@example.com
Philips Domestic Appliances (DA) is the company with the most known consumer goods such as coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, irons, etc. Philips DA split in 2021 from Royal Philips.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.