NXP Semiconductors N.V. provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35
countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Global Connectivity is the team that designs, builds and operates the core network infrastructure within the group. We are a diverse mix with over a hundred network professionals in different levels of seniority that support our network infrastructure and the related components. In our current evolution we transforming into a state of the art network capability and are looking for the right talent to help us in our journey.
- Ensuring the stable and reliable operation of the Global Connectivity IT infrastructure
- Implementing and maintaining automated unit and integration testing, supported by a fully automated; continuous build / continuous deployment (CI/CD);
- With a group of dedicated internal and external staff you will help in building up a service that troubleshoots complicated and complex problems for our IT customers.
- Standardize and document development and deployment operations and methods
- Develop and promote automation methodologies to drive continuous delivery and integration
- Working with the product owner and product manager to understand and design (high-level) features (stories).
- Provide project support and guidance for Lifecycle management of Palo Alto firewalls
- Ability to solve seemingly ambiguous problems by applying a structured problem solving analysis
- Expert level engineering knowledge (minimum 5 years) with designing, implementing and troubleshooting Palo Alto firewall
- Expert level engineering knowledge (minimum 5 years) of using Palo Alto central management platform Panorama
- Experience with deploying Palo Alto firewalls in AWS and/or Azure cloud datacenters.
- Experience with Prisma Access
- Ability to evaluate connectivity products and offer IT network solutions in line with security guidelines:
- Common IT network Security knowledge (Firewalls / 802.1x)
- Common IT WAN/LAN experience (Cisco LAN and Datacenter LAN)
- Common IT DDIN (DNS/DHCP/NTP)
- Common network tooling understanding
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in word and writing
- Collaborative team player, passionate about technology – Tech-Savvy
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you think anything is possible using the right mixture of people, mindset and hi-tech tools and have the tenacity to accomplish it.
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Structured, analytical and logical mindset.
Please contact us for more information!
NXP® in the Netherlands
NXP has design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations in The Netherlands. Our corporate offices are located at the Eindhoven High Tech Campus, a globally recognized hotspot of innovation. Eindhoven is home to core functions like Corporate Legal, Corporate Strategy, IT, Internal Communications, Sustainability Office, etc. Our R&D activities in Eindhoven comprise the development of IP blocks, non-volatile memories, design tools & methodologies, test & verification methodologies, as well as product design in several Business Lines. R&D Strategy, Technology Scouting, External Relations and Standardization are functions based in Eindhoven. In Nijmegen we have research, development & business, manufacturing (8 inch wafer fab), technology enablement and support functions.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.