the world around us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
people at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
Are you our new colleague? We’re looking for a Employee Benefits Insurance Specialist at Randstad Global in Diemen, the Netherlands (hybrid)
your typical day includes
As a Randstad Global Employee Benefits Specialist, you will be based at our headquarters in Amsterdam. You report to our global director risk financing and insurance and you are part of the Global Risk Financing & Insurance (GRF&I) team. Randstad’s GRF&I is the department responsible for risk financing and risk transfer of the Randstad group. In this role, you will support our global benefits strategy, governance and processes, working closely with our global benefits specialist, captive and local operating companies to manage and coordinate Randstad’s insurable employee benefits for our corporate employees and flex workers in 38 countries.
This includes amongst others:
- implementation and maintenance of our global risk and financing strategy for insurable employee benefits, i.e. ranging from absence/sickness, healthcare...etc to workers compensation covers
- investigating and implementing new ideas/trends in managing employee benefits costs and risks in an effective way
- strong relationship management with various stakeholders (e.g. Randstad internal departments, global/local insurers and brokers)
- close cooperation with the captive team in the placement and structure of any employee benefit (re)insurance cover with the captives
- data review and analysis (e.g. review underwriting calculations, quarterly reporting and claims data)
- for select countries, you will be the interface to our local HR and other departments
- keeping abreast of changes in trends in international insurable employee benefits and help monitoring individual country legislations to identify any potential issues or opportunities.
- at least 10 years of insurable employee benefits knowledge
- experience in working with and coordinating brokers, pooling networks, re(insurers)
- degree in business administration, finance, economics or law
- excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English
- team player with strong analytical, critical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- ability to grasp the essence of complex questions at hand, take stakeholders along and create impact
- persuasive and confident storyteller in a multicultural environment
- excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining deadlines
- self-starter with the ability to work on your own and as a part of a virtual global team
- ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
what do you get in return?
- good competitive base salary (around €70.000-85.000 based on 10 years experience). Scaling depends on your relevant work experience
- 12,347% monthly benefit budget
- company bonus
- company car of mobility allowance
- € 750 budget to set up your home workplace
- 25 vacation days with the option to purchase additional days
- home internet allowance
- optional Share Purchase Plan
- company pension plan
- plenty of training and development opportunities within Randstad
Randstad is the world's largest HR services provider and is driven to become the world's most valued 'working life partner', supporting as many people as possible in realizing their true potential throughout their working life. We provide companies with the high quality, diverse, and agile workforces they need while helping people get rewarding jobs and stay relevant in the ever-changing world of work. In 2021, we helped more than two million people find a job that is right for them, advised 235,000 clients on their HR needs, from talent acquisition to total workforce management, and delivered training to over 450,000 people. We use data and technology to provide the right advice at the right moment at scale, while our consultants across almost 5,000 locations in 38 markets give talent and clients personal, dedicated human attention. It is this combination of Tech and Touch that makes our offer unique.
Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. In 2021, Randstad had on average 39,530 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 24.6 billion. Randstad N.V. is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam. For more information, see www.randstad.com
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.