To staff this project at our customer, a large international bank, we are looking for a Sr. Regulatory Reporting Expert. The successful candidate will be hired by Yacht as an Interim Professional. This role can also be filled with a freelancer.
Senior Regulatory Reporting Expert
With your organizational skills and ample experience in regulatory reporting you will contribute to the quality of banks disclosure of data and metrics to various supervisors. As our Senior Regulatory Reporting Expert you will take the lead in coordinating the successful follow-up of various data requests by regulators involving Financial Reporting, Common Reporting and Liquidity Reporting. As a key contact for senior management concerning regulatory requests you are ideally positioned to make a difference.
Your tasks & Responsibilities
- You are a team player who adds synergy to a high performing team focused on achieving the best results together;
- you coordinate and manage regulatory requests while maintaining a good overview. If necessary, you have the technical skills to go in depth to understand the (new) regulatory data inquiries in order to challenge proposed interpretations and solutions where necessary. In this process you are able to make the right decisions and prioritization;
- you are directly involved in the transition from a report-driven organization to a data-driven organization. You are a catalyst pushing for efficiency all across the value chain;
- you are in the lead of monitoring progress and meeting deadlines while working with stakeholders to ensure timely regulatory reporting;
- you are able to grow and utilize your network within the bank to deliver high quality financial data to the regulator.
Your top 3 responsibilities
- Making sure all regulatory reporting deadlines assigned to you are met.
- High-over quality assurance by checking plausibility and cross domain consistency of regulatory reports.
- Be a change driver for regulatory subjects that span across and beyond our tribe (department).
- you have experience or strong affinity with complex regulatory requests (e.g. QIS, G-SIB, SRB SA, STE, etc.)
- you have a 5-10 years of experience in finance and regulatory reporting
- you have a good track record in change management
- you are good at perceiving needs and formulating pragmatic follow-up actions
- you encourage collaboration
- you want to get better every day
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4,750 and a maximum of €5,400 gross per month based on 36 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- You will participate in our pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.