Engineer Exhaust Aftertreatment System
• Development of after treatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet
future emission regulations.
• Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal
and external development partners.
• Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy-duty engine after treatment
tests on engine dyno’s
• Documentation and evaluation of testing results
• Application support for vehicle-related engine after treatment applications.
• Collaboration in project teams
• Bachelor of Master's degree in mechanical engineering with specialization in internal combustion
• Detailed knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion, and control engineering
• At least 3 years of diesel engine application experience preferably on HD truck engines
• First practical experience on diesel engine - exhaust after treatment (EAS) interaction. (SCR, DPF)
• Structured working approach combined with the pleasure to work in teams.
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-EAS systems and to take much pleasure in the development
of solutions for complex technical problems.
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with a willingness to learn Dutch.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market-conform salary. You’ll become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions, and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
For this role salary is depending on your highest earned degree and years of experience, with a max of € 5.400,- gross per month.
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.