YACHT is looking for a PowerApps developer to support the CS Central Services Operational Excellence & Quality group of ASML. They own the process for the Global CI tracker Application to log and follow up on improvement ideas.
Job Description Summary
The CS Central Services Operational Excellence & Quality group owns the process for the Global CI tracker Application to log and follow up on improvement ideas. At the moment the tool is rolled out to about 11k ASML employees with a unique user base of 130-200 per day in Korea, US, Singapore, Taiwan, and Europe(Belgium, Ireland, Germany, France, Israel, Netherlands). Due to the success of the application, their team is getting too small to handle all the incoming feedback and new feature requests to keep providing the support and development they want to deliver as a team. Therefore, ASML is lookinglook for a PowerApps developer to process the requested feedback.
Education and experience
As a PowerApps developer, you will work on improvements to the Global CI tracker, based on submitted feedback from key users. The improvement execution is enabled via PowerApps development work connected to a SharePoint database. Furthermore, you will work closely with the current development team.
- Any Graduation with 4 - 5 years of experience in Power Apps
- Experience working on Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform projects
- Ability to interpret and design database models (Sharepoint, Microsoft Dataverse)
- Experience with developing PowerApps (Canvas\model-driven) and PowerAutomate.
- Know how to design and build PowerApps Portals
- Power Apps Fundamentals certificering (PL900)
- Quick understanding of the business processes and the need of the clients
- A strong passion for how technology can be used to solve challenges
Attention: it concerns an assignment of 4 months!!
Apply before the 26th of October 2022 for immediate consideration. Please do not hesitate to write/call me if you have any questions email@example.com or call/WhatApp @ +31683248577 during business hours.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.