Business runs better when IT runs at its best. Are you ready to help maintain and improve our IT environment to achieve the highest data quality standards for our stakeholders? As an experienced scrum master within the HR domain you play a key role in increasing the agility of several squads by coaching them to perform in an optimal way. You are able to facilitate professionals individually or in a team setting, you determine needs to be able develop them further. By stimulating the use of working methods and tools in scrum teams, you ensure that transformations are successfully.
The bank works in a rapidly changing landscape. The Chapter TECH4HR is responsible for implementing and maintaining IT applications for HR, with the objective of a positive employee journey for all 30.000 employees around the world. In order to meet this mission, the bank has modernized the HR systems landscape by implementing one global HR solution in Workday and continues further simplifying the TECH4HR landscape and digitalizing the employee journey.
In TECH4HR Domain they value their talented employees and believe our people make all the difference to our success. As a Scrum Master you guide your squads to get a little better every day. CHRO Domain consists of two Tribes: People & Grow and Work & Health. They are searching for an enthusiastic scrum master for the TECH4HR chapter for Tribe People and Grow to accelerate the Digital Transformation within HR.
As a Scrum Master within the Global HR IT Solutions team, you will be part of a diverse and involved team that takes ownership to deliver end-to-end solutions for a range of stakeholders. You bring your wide experience and knowledge to the team and contribute to increase the maturity of the team. You will be the Scrum Master for two or three teams in the Area of Development, where the focus lies on learning, culture and leadership. Your main goal is to act as a coach and facilitator of team who helps the team to deliver and grow as a team.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Using Agile best practices and learnings from previous projects, establishes the scrum framework for the squad.
- Leads sprint planning and task definition, sprint execution, impediment removal and tracking, sprint review, and retrospectives.
- Coaches the squad in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Coaches individual team members to develop skills and Agile understanding.
- Works in close co-operation with the product manager in terms of planning and priorities
- Ensures that Agile-related project reporting and metrics, such as burndowns and status updates, are relevant, transparent, and add value.
- Drives development of the release and sprint roadmaps.
- Works independently, without the need for day-to-day guidance.
- In partnership with the product manager, mentors/coaches scrum teams on user story sizing and acceptance criteria definition, facilitates the definition of minimal viable product, and leads continuous refinement and prioritization of the product backlog.
- Experience as a scrum master in an IT or software development setting (3+ years) and implementing SAFE.
- Experience leading Agile scrum teams in complex environment is strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of Agile scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Preferably experience in DevOps and how to manage run and change activities parallel
- Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch
We expect you to have these characteristics:
- Leads by example - with confidence, a positive attitude, patience, honesty and integrity, and a strong sense of commitment.
- Seeks and provides honest, transparent feedback.
- Ability to stand your ground in different cultural settings and have your sights set on continuously improving teams and organizations.
- Ability to set expectations and hold individuals and team members accountable to their commitments.
- Ability to read the room, to know what is possible and what is not, and to know how lead scrum ceremonies efficiently and effectively.
- Deeply collaborative leadership style and able to inspire others.
- Ability to engage in difficult conversations that result in positive, actionable outcome
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €3,750 and a maximum of €5,000 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- You will participate in our pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.