Within this bank they are looking for an Senior/ Medior Business Analyst to work on the transformation of the Accounting domain. You start working on the Finance and Risk Architecture Alignment initiative (FRAAI), one of the key strategic programs of this bank.
As part of a scrum team using an Agile way of working, you take an active role in the FRAAI Mainbank scrum team within the Accounting GRID.
- Working in a multidisciplinary team (5-9 people)
- Working within a fast-paced innovative change initiative that will shape the future Accounting function.
- Informal atmosphere with lots of room for fun.
- An environment that simulates to embrace failures as a necessary step to learn quickly.
- Ability to become a ‘T-shaped’ professional with a specialism and the ambition to keep learning new skills.
- Working together as a dynamic multi-cultural team.
As a Senior/ Medior Business analyst, you will be working on mapping analysis, requirements settings, gap closure and sourcing data for Accounting. Together with your team, your first responsibility is to deliver the requirements for the future Accounting function. You will have opportunities for personal development and are expected to take initiative, work with autonomy, but at the same time you deliver value as a team.
- You have an University degree in a Finance or IT related area
- You have 5-7 years’ experience in Finance, preferably in an Accounting domain.
- You are experienced in working with databases and SQL
- You have knowledge of and experience with Agile (Scrum) methodology
- You are highly interested in data and requirement analysis
- You enjoy to deliver quality and work accurately, but are flexible enough to also high level results when this fits the purpose
- You take responsibility for your own work and are keen to contribute to the teams goal
- You are eager to learn and work on the skills you will need in the future
- You have excellent communicating skills
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €5,250 and a maximum of €6,300 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- You will participate in our pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.