Diagnostic Requirements Engineer
You have experience in setting up requirements in requirements tools, acquire from analysis with stakeholders. You understand the needs from the dealer workshops and know how to organize these. You know how to motivate and enthuse your colleagues in a social and communicative way.
As a requirements engineer you will be part of the Diagnostic Property team. This dynamic team is responsible for defining the needs of VPD (Vehicle Programming & Diagnostics) within PACCAR and translating these into requirement specifications and content application development scope.
You collect customer needs and convert them to 'required' functionalities for our internal and external suppliers. You are the proactive driving force between various PACCAR VPD customers, the Diagnostics team and their suppliers.
Main responsibilities are:
• In the agile development process (customer requirements, design, implementation, verification and validation), your focus will be primarily on setting up and managing the content requirements in the requirements repository;
• Together with requirements stakeholders, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Software Testers and the Diagnostic Property manager, you write and manage the requirements for the diagnostic tool;
• You manage the diagnostic content requirements consistently and efficiently so that these can be used in an adequate and maintainable way in the operational organization. This requires intensive and good cooperation with colleagues from the departments involved.
Continuous improvement and the pursuit of efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals.
As a Diagnostic Requirement Engineer you report to the Diagnostic Property Manager.
We are looking for a practical, hands-on requirements engineer with analytical skills who naturally take the lead.
• Technical bachelor working and thinking level.
• You have relevant experience with requirements engineering tools (Polarion), preferably in a (Truck) automotive related environment.
• You are familiar with the V- cycle model and preferably have knowledge of requirements definition and acceptance validation, vehicle communication and diagnostic methods.
• Of course you have good communicative skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
• You are driven and structured.
In addition to an interesting challenge, we offer an excellent salary. In addition, you have the opportunity to make use of a collective health insurance, a competitive pension scheme and ample development opportunities. We strive to align the employment contract with the wishes of our employees. A permanent contract is possible, as well as employment at DAF if proven suitability.
The Diagnostics department is part of the After Sales organization within Marketing & Sales , has up to 60 people and is responsible for the hardware and software development, production and maintenance of the DAVIE tool for DAF Trucks and PACCAR Engines workshops and - factories worldwide. The DAVIE-Tool is an off-board diagnostic tool and offers dealers, garage and workshop owners six main features:
- Quick Check
- Vehicle Updates
- Customer Parameters
- Diagnostic test set
- Manufacturing Sequences
The objective of the department is to offer optimum support to the dealers, workshop and garage owners in the diagnosis, maintenance and repair process.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.